Difference between revisions of "Care Provision D-MIM"
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 59:||Line 59:|
= Dealt with =
= Dealt with =
Identify and explain how to work with Coded Ordinal (CO) numeric value and code in R1. < Obsolete since all will move to R2>
Latest revision as of 22:09, 13 September 2011
This is the Care Provision project 2011.
Return to: Patient Care
Plan of work to move Care Provision D-MIM to normative ballot.
To do includes the following:
In the Oct. 2010 meeting PC decided to move the Care Provision D-MIM and Care Statement R-MIM to normative, based on the existing materials (e.g. R1 datatypes). So it will be updating in the existing specifications. In the May 2011 meeting PC decided to: 1 change the care statement to the clinical statement CMET 2 move to the full new RIM and R2 datatypes and other fundamental changes.
Workplan for D-MIM and R-MIM changes next 2 years:
- a. Prepare D-MIM model (June 2011)
- b. Re arrange walkthrough D-MIM, move descriptions for use cases in Care Statement to Rik Smithies for inclusion in Clinical Statement walkthrough (June 2011) (satisfies ballot reconciliation of clinical statement as well)
- c. Harmonize PC definitions with Contsys draft materials (July 2011)
- d. Consequences of D-MIM for RM Request Referral, RM Accept R, RM Queries, and RM Care Record (June / July 2011).
- e. Consequences of D-MIM for statement collector and concern tracker, assessment scales, allergies (June 2011-January 2012)
- f. Walkthroughs for RM Request, RM Accept, RM Queries, RM Care Record (July / August 2011)
- g. Harmonize RM Request, RM Accept, RM Queries, RM Care Record with Contsys (ISO CD 13940 Continuity of Care)(August 2011)
- h. Prepare D-MIM in publication format (August / Sept 2011)
- i. Prepare R-MIM series of 4 in publication format (Sept/Okt 2011)
- j. Obtain PC WG permission via motions during Sept 2011 WGM
- k. Prepare ballot of D-MIM and four R-MIMs for January 2012 normative ballot (Sept / Okt / Nov. 2011)
- l. Ballot Reconciliation of D-MIM and four R-MIMs in January 2012.
- m. Clinical Statement Change Request for use cases Care Provision cannot meet due to CMET use. (June 2011-Jan 2012)
- n. Follow up on reconciliation activities D-MIM and R-MIM (Feb – April 2012).
- o. Submit for reballot April 2012.
- p. Ballot Reconciliation of D-MIM and four R-MIMs in May 2012
- q. Follow up on reconciliation activities D-MIM and R-MIM (June – August 2012).
- r. Approve final submission to Normative Edition 2013 (Sept 2012 WGM)
- s. Publication of NE 2013 (End 2012 / Early 2013?)
Detailed work to be carried out for the move to normative include:
1. Identify the constraints needed to have the clinical statement in the D-MIM (see current documentation where the differences in 2007 where explained, are these still applicable?)=> needs to be done June 2011.
2. Concern class update (as this has been a 2 year discussion where it was and has been included end 2009, and now all our models, documentation and XML needs to be updated with that). Needs to be done June 2011
3. Identify which CMETs are used and required from other domains. Needs to be done June 2011
4. Identify which CMETs are internal to Care Provision and need to go into the CMET library Needs to be done June 2011
5. Identify issues from publishing and how to handle these in the new version. Michael Tan is currently learning how to do all this, June 2011.
6. Discuss additional use cases from Nictiz (sent March 15 2011 by Gerda Meyboom from Nictiz), and decide what to do with this. Needs to be done: Plan for September 2011 WGM.
7. Discuss and vote on additional suggestions brought to the table during the course of action in next WGMs.
See for the status of those handled and those waiting action:
Some items of importance how it is handled:
- Work on the identified and approved change requests that are in the evaluation report by Nictiz Oct. 2010. (Voted for in Oct 2010, see PC minutes of that WGM). All items have been entered in the change request site of PC by Kai Heitmann in May 2011.
- Identify and explain how to work with Coded Ordinal (CO) numeric value and code in R1. < Obsolete since all will move to R2>