Care Plan definition
Return to: Care Plan Project page.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Outstanding issues
- 3 Existing definitions
- 4 Care Plan project definitions
- 4.1 Care Plan
- 4.2 Plan of Care
- 4.2.1 Description of a Care Plan
- 4.2.2 Testable criteria
- 188.8.131.52 Who can author?
- 184.108.40.206 Who can authorize (authenticate)?
- 220.127.116.11 Who is responsible for assuring action?
- 18.104.22.168 What are the components?
- 22.214.171.124 Who can be the custodian?
- 126.96.36.199 What structure/component can contain it?
- 188.8.131.52 What does it never contain?
- 184.108.40.206 What structure/component can never contain it?
- 220.127.116.11 How is it associated with a Health Concern
- 18.104.22.168 How is it associated with a goal?
- 22.214.171.124 Does it include criteria for termination (completion)?
- 126.96.36.199 Does it include outcome criteria specifications?
- 4.2.3 Scope
- 4.2.4 Explanation
- 4.3 Treatment plan
- 4.4 Others
There is some degree of debate and confusion over the components used in the Care Plan Project. There is a structure referred to as the care plan, one labeled the plan of care, and another which focuses on treatment plan.