Care Plan Project - PCWG
Return to: Patient Care
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Leadership
- 3 Conference call details
- 4 PCWG Care Plan and related Standards Project resources
Care Plan and related standards are evolving over time.
The evolutionary changes are result of changes in clinical knowledge, clinical care models, clinical practices and workflow, funding models, and the rapidly changing technology landscape.
The Patient Care Workgroup is committed to evolve and improve the Care Plan and related standards, keeping in pace in the changing healthcare and technology landscapes.
This PCWG Care Plan wiki page is the landing page for all Care Plan and related standards work commenced by the Care Plan Team since 2000.
- Laura Heermann Langford, RN, PHD (Project co-lead)
- Stephen Chu, MD, PhD (Project co-lead)
- Emma Jones, RN (Project co-lead)
- Russ Leftwich, MD
- Michael Padula, MD
- Lisa Nelson
- Jay Lyle, PhD
Conference call details
- Fortnightly between Workgroup Face-to-Face meetings
- Post January 2018 Workgroup meeting Conference Call schedule:
- - To be announced
- - Phone Number: +1 563-999-2090
- - Participant Passcode: 792564
Web Meeting Information
- - To be anounced
Current Care Plan Project
In 2008, the PCWG Care Plan Project Team initiated the Care Plan Domain Analysis Model 2.0 (CP DAM 2.0) project.
Project details are available on this wiki page:
Prior to 2018, the PCWG Care Plan Project has completed a number of analysis and standards development work on the Care Plan topic.
Project details are capture and available at the following wiki pages:
- Care Plan - 2015 to 2017 Contents
- Care Plan Project 2012
- Care Plan Initiative project 2011
- Care Plan Topic project (Project contents prior to 2011)