CTS2N - 27-Mar-12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ana Estelrich (AE)
- Nicolas Canu (NC)
- Russell Hamm (RH)
Agenda Check (Add or re-order agenda items if needed)
- No re-odering or new items
- Phast has participated to the Finalization Task Force (FTF) in Reston last week. Comments were made on the github with regards to the PIM, discussion on how the PIM is mapped to the SFM requirements, resolution of comments will be mailed for voting within FTF CTS2 within the week. Craig, Ken, Harol and Kevin cannot make it to the call (travelling).
Action Item Review
- Reviewing Ana's mail with regards to how to continue work on CTS2 and get more people involved.
- More exposure for the CTS2 work - having a report to the main Vocabulary WG calls.
Action Plan Brainstorm
- Discuss goals and approach for HL7 CTS 2 Normative
- Correct the errors in the SFM DSTU (typos and cut and paste)
- Alignment with core principles
- What do I do if I want to declare that an implementation is HL7 CTS2 compliant?
- What are the minimal requirements to meet if an implementation is to be HL7 CTS2 compliant? The functional/semantic profiles should be included in the HL7 SFM CTS2.
- Functional Requirements alignment between PIM and SFM
- Where in the PIM would one look if one wants to develop one of the requirements in the SFM? Have the mapping between the SFM requirements and the PIM as an appendix to the document. Take the description of an SFM functional requirement and describe as it is achieved by various implementations.
- Are all the requirements in the SFM needed (based on the experiences of developing the PIM and the other implementations?) If they are not needed, can they be omitted?
- Look at which requirements were reflected by the PIM, do omit them, do not exclude as this will strengthen the SFM.
- Are all requirements in the SFM represented in the PIM? If they are not represented can they be omitted? If they are deemed that cannot be omitted, how do we go from here so that all groups advance together? Identify what is present and what is not, for the functional requirements that are not, work to see how they can be represented by the PIM, explain rationale.
- Ana takes the word document and addresses the obivous typos and cut and paste erros, keeps track changes on for easier identification, the document will serve as basis for transferring sections to the new Normative document.
- Ana takes the boiler plate on the google docs and give it a first try, need the conceptual model orginal to propose correction.
- Russ will work on the mapping between the SFM and PIM