CTS2N - 21-Feb-12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Minutes 21-Feb-2012
- 1.1 Roll Call
- 1.2 Agenda Check (Add or re-order agenda items if needed)
- 1.3 Announcements
- 1.4 Action Item Review
- 1.5 STS Mapping and Presentation (Ana Estelrich)
- 1.6 HL7 Conformance Profile
- 1.7 Preliminary agenda for next call
- Ana Estelrich (AE)
- Craig Stancl (CS)
- Kevin Peterson (KP)
- Russell Hamm (RH)
Agenda Check (Add or re-order agenda items if needed)
- Update on CTS 2 implementation guide
- OMG CTS 2 FTF meeting Wednesday, March 21, 9-10:30 Q1 at the OMG meeting. Goal is to talk through issues identified in the PIM. Some typographical issues as well as some more substantial items.
- PHAST will be represented.
- Should HL7 be represented?
Action Item Review
Russ to investigate and establish mapping document and SFM document in Google docs
- Google docs have been established for the Functional Requirements Mapping and the Normative SFM (links below, and on main CTS 2 wiki).
- Everyone has viewing (read) privileges.
- Edit privileges can be requested from any author. Current authors include:
- Russell Hamm
- Ana Estelrich
- Craig Stancl
- Senthil Nachimuthu
- Functional Requirements Mapping
- To be maintained in a Google Docs spreadsheet - CTS2 Functional Requirements Comparison Matrix
- Normative SFM
- To be maintained in a Google Docs document - CTS 2 Normative SFM
STS Mapping and Presentation (Ana Estelrich)
The STS part of the functional requirements matrix was filled it. The background and rationale is explained in the following presentation: Background STS Functional Requirements Matrix