Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:30, 27 November 2015 by Cts2admin (1 revision: Re-import CTS2 documentation pages with appropriate links)
The specification, as submitted, consists of the following components:
- Submission Inventory of Files
- Main CTS2 Submission - Introductory material
- Platform Independent Model - this section describes the formal model and semantics of the various components of the submission.
- Core Components - Data Types, structures and building blocks that are shared across more than one of the structural or functional profiles.
- Code System and Code System Version catalog services - Services to read, query and update catalogs of code systems (aka. "ontologies", "classification systems", "terminologies", etc.) and their releases.
- Entity Description and Association Services - Services to read, query and update the lexical (Entity Services) and semantic (Association services) content of the contents of code systems.
- Value Set Catalog and Value Set Definition Services - Services to read, query and update metadata about value sets (Value Set Catalog) and their definitions (Value Set Definition).
- Concept Domain Catalog and Concept Domain Binding Services - Services to read, query and update catalogs of concept domains (aka. Data Element Concepts) and concept domain bindings (aka. Data Elements).
- Map Catalog and Map Version Services - Services to read, query and update metadata about maps (Map Catalog) and map content (Map Versions).
- Statement Model and Services - Services for representing the minimal subject, predicate and object model used in RDF.
- UML Model of the PIM
- UML Model of the PIM (XMI)
- Platform Specific Model - this section contains an XML Schema rendering of each of the above components as well as the WSDL and WADL descriptions of the corresponding services