Difference between revisions of "CTS2/doc/CTS2 SFM EntityVersioning"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:16, 7 August 2012
CTS2 SFM and CTS2 PIM Entity Versioning Model
The CTS2 SFM includes the following version related attributes:
- versionId - "A version identifier that uniquely identifies each version of a CodeSystemEntityVersion"
- effectiveDate - "The start date when the version is deemed to be valid for use"
- previousVersion - "Identification of the previous version of the code system entity, which enables tracking of sequencing of versions, and identification of missing versions on the server instance."
- status - "A status to identify the state (mainly for curation)"
- statusDate - "A status date to identify the date the status was set to its current value (for curation)"
- provenanceDetails - "Provenance information relating to the version of the CodeSystemEntityVersion
- isConceptInitiatior - "A (derivable but useful) indicator that identifies which CodeSystemVersion iniated the definition of the Concept or Code" (moved from CodeSystemEntityVersionMembership - see SFM Entity Area for details.
The relationship between these elements and the CTS2 PIM change model is described in the table below
|prevImage[0..1]||If present, prevImage carries a copy of the state of the NamedEntityDescription before the change occurred.|
|status||entryState||Determines the state of the entity from a service perspective - whether the entry is ACTIVE or INACTIVE|
|status[0..1]||Determines the status of the entity from the perspective of the source organization workflow.|
|statusDate[0..1]||ChangeDescription.changeDate||the date of when the change occurred.|
|provenanceDetails[0..1]||changeNotes, changeSource, creator, changeInstructions, officialEffectiveDate|
|isConceptInitiator||changeType == CREATE|