Difference between revisions of "CTS2/doc/Building Services"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (1 revision: Re-import CTS2 documentation pages with appropriate links)
Revision as of 22:44, 27 November 2015
The Mayo CTS2 Development Framework provides tools to support the construction of terminology services, including
- Templates for creating REST Hypermedia URLS
- Query/Filtering functionality for searches
- Marshalling/Unmarshalling of Java Beans to XML
- A REST Client
- The CTS2 Model represented as Java Beans
- A Plugin system that allows implementation bundles to be registered and discovered, as well as swapped at runtime
- Parameter handling framework for defining the options of a Plugin
- A set of Interfaces that are recognizable to the Development Framework as CTS2 Profiles
- Maven Assemblies to create plugins
- XML and JSON views
How much detail do we want here? How do we hand off to the Framework page--what does a reader need to know first?