CSCR-092-OO-Add interruptableInd, independentInd
Back to Clinical Statement Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: Patrick Loyd||Revision date: 15-Jan-2009|
|Submitted date: 15-Jan-2009||Change request ID: CSCR-092|
Align clinical statement observation and procedure with source models
- Add interruptableInd to observation and procedure
- Add indepdendentInd to observation
- InterruptableInd is added to orders to communicate that a particular diagnostic or treatment can't be "stopped" during the action itself.
- IndependentInd is added to associated acts (associated using act relationships) when a particular class can't be "interpreted" without the associated act (so the value is set to false)
Recommended Action Items
- Add Observation.interruptableInd and Procedure.interruptableInd
- interruptable description: used to indicate, on a request, that a particular action cannot be stopped during that action (e.g. 24 hour specimen collection procedure cannot be stopped in the middle)
- Observation.interruptibleInd: BL [0..1] optional
- Procedure.interruptibleInd: BL [0..1] optional
- Add Observation.independentInd
- description: indicates whether this observation can be understood without accompanying associated information.
- Observation.independentInd: BL [0..1] optional
5-Feb-09 - Need input from MnM to understand what they are about and then how we can apply accordingly in CS. Charlie is following up.
19-Feb-09 - Motion to accept as proposed. Patrick, Charlie. Need to improve the documentation accordinlgy (particularly attribute level description) on use case and difference between the two.
Against: 0; Abstain: 0; In Favor: 6
20-Feb-09 CSP v1.2.02 updated (CVB). Note: interruptibleInd already present in Procedure