Difference between revisions of "CSCR-041 Add Control Act"
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
== Resolution ==
== Resolution ==
Revision as of 22:12, 23 February 2006
Editing of Change Requests is restricted to the submitter and the co-chairs of the Clinical Statement Project. Other changes will be undone. Please add comments to the "discussion" page associated with this Change Request.
Back to Clinical Statement Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: Heath Frankel||Revision date:|
|Submitted date: 6 Feb. 2006||Change request Id: 041|
There is the need to record audit details on different versions of a Clinical Statement. There is currently no mechanism to record both a longitudinal Id and snapshot Id for a Clinical Statement along with details about who made the change, when and why.
- Add ActRelationship (SUBJ) with target of ActChoice and subject, Control Act (CACT) navigating towards the subject with cardinality 0..1 optional.
- Add contextControlCode [1..1] required and fixed value AN
- Add contextConductionInd  required and default value false
- Add the following attributes and relationships to ControlAct class:
- add id: II [0..1] optional (Revision/version/snapshot Id)
- add code: CV [1..1] required <= HL7TriggerEventCode
- add statusCode [1..1] required with fixed value completed
- add effectiveTime: TS [1..1] required
- add reasonCode: CV CWE [0..1] optional
- add author partipation [1..*] required as a shadow of existing Author class
- add responsibleParty particpation [0..1] with role R_AssignedPerson [indentified/confirmable]
Each Clinical Statement is associated with a Control Act when the Clinical Statement is created or modified either directly or via conduction from the Control Act Wrapper. When representing version history, these control acts can be used to represented the data about each specific version of a Clinical Statement including the snapshot id, who and when it was created/modified, and why because they may already exist and would be consistant with the trigger event approach used when a clinical statement is the focus of a message type.
Recommeded Action Items
23/2/06 1st AP, 2nd CB - Against 0 Abstain 0 For 6.Approved.