CMHAFF call, Tuesday June 20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Update on Friday's call -- plan to go for STU in January
- Discussion of European response to request for participation thus far (Adamu, Frank Ploeg...)
- Review of French mHealth Good Practice Guidelines) and impact on cMHAFF.
- Should we adopt the 3 "levels of criticality" (or similar concept) for cMHAFF?
- Which of the French categories are applicable to cMHAFF and which are not?
- Request for volunteers to recommend which other references (from French bibliography) to review for cMHAFF. How can we do due diligence without being overwhelmed with reading and "analysis paralysis?"
- Request for volunteers to "divide and conquer" re mapping of French guidelines and recommendations for incorporation into cMHAFF. The end result must be non-realm-specific conformance criteria (though country-specific EXAMPLES, e.g., USA and France, are permissible). Perhaps borrow from EHRS-FM language.