CMHAFF call, Thursday, Oct 5
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Review of U.K. PAS277 Guidelines (new document recommended in San Diego) -- Adamu Haruna
- Review of first draft of "cMHAFF Label," a visual summary of key facts about an app and its conformance to cMHAFF (David)
- Review of Label format and "consumer friendly language" descriptions (new Section 2.2 in cMHAFF document)
- Work through two sections as examplars: Product Information and User Authorization (Consent) for Data Collection and Use, to see how the label score (green/yellow/red) would be determined by conformance statements.
- Notes from previous discussion (Sept 21st): some information would be provided by self-declaration, but other parts might come from testing or certification. Adamu suggested a simple visual approach, such as "red, yellow, green" lights, possibly combined with symbols. We looked through several cMHAFF sections, envisioning how they might be summarized on this label. Unlike a food or drug label, it does not have to fit on a physical "box," so we expect that it will be a tabular/graphical representation, not to exceed one page.
- Resolution of specific open comments in cMHAFF document, time permitting
- to be added by David