CMHAFF call, Thursday, Nov 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ATTENDEES: David Tao, Nathan Botts, Adamu Haruna, Matthew Graham
AGENDA (cMHAFF meetings are in bold; other milestones are in italics).
- Plan for end-to-end review of cMHAFF (need to stick to this). Participants are asked to please review the material prior to each meeting, not wait only for in-meeting discussion. The estimated page counts below are based on the November 3rd version posted on this Wiki ==> cMHAFF latest version
- Thurs Nov 2: Chapters 1 (Introduction) and 2 (Overview) -- approx 14 pages, but it's non-normative material
- Thurs Nov 9: Sections 3 through 3.3 (General, Product Development, Download and Install App) -- approx 10 pages Comments on sections 2.2 through 2.5 will also be accepted, but it's more important to review sections 3 through 3.3 because they are normative.
- NIB deadline Nov 12. NIB was approved on MH Friday call Nov 3, and was submitted on Nov 3
- Thurs Nov 16: Section 3.4 (Security, Notifications, Data Exchange, etc.)-- approx 10 pages, including most of the technical requirements
- No meeting on Thurs Nov 23 (USA Thanksgiving holiday)
- Initial content deadline Nov 26
- Thurs Nov 30: Sections 3.5, 3.6, and Chapters 4 and 5 (App Service Termination, Conditions & Agreements, Definitions, Implementation) -- approx 5 pages,
- Thurs Dec 7: Chapter 6 through end (Appendices) -- approx 7 pages
- Friday Dec 8 at MH Friday call, obtain workgroup approval of the document.
- Thurs Dec 14: final end-to-end review, clean up, formatting for submission
- Final content deadline Dec 17
- Review Chapters 1 and 2 Got through 2.1, making various edits. Comments on 2.2 through 3.3 will be accepted up to the next (November 9th) meeting.
- Review and decision on specific comments -- this was not done (ran out of time).
- DKT27 -- Audit standard?
- DKT34 -- Platform-specific considerations