Difference between revisions of "CG WG Call Notes leading to 2014 May WGM"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 12: Line 12:
 
==Draft Minutes==
 
==Draft Minutes==
 
* Attendees gave updates on recent conf. calls
 
* Attendees gave updates on recent conf. calls
* Discussed the agenda and revised it
+
* Discussed the Phoenix WGM agenda for CG and revised it
 
** Added a discussion on how to align the FHIR Genomic core resources with the CG DIM and DAM
 
** Added a discussion on how to align the FHIR Genomic core resources with the CG DIM and DAM
 
** Family history on Wednesday Q1 will start with a general discussion followed by reviewing the various specs we now have for FH  
 
** Family history on Wednesday Q1 will start with a general discussion followed by reviewing the various specs we now have for FH  
Line 19: Line 19:
 
** Lloyd confirmed a joint meeting with FHIR on Wed. Q4
 
** Lloyd confirmed a joint meeting with FHIR on Wed. Q4
 
* Grant will send out the latest version
 
* Grant will send out the latest version
 
 
  
 
==March 18, 2014 -- Weekly call==
 
==March 18, 2014 -- Weekly call==

Revision as of 15:49, 8 April 2014

April 8, 2014 -- Weekly call

Proposed Agenda

  • Updates
  • Phoenix WGM agenda


Attendees

  • Amnon Shabo, Grant Wood, Siew Lam, Scott Bolte, Rubby Russel, Larry Babb, Bob Milius, Lloyd McKenzie


Draft Minutes

  • Attendees gave updates on recent conf. calls
  • Discussed the Phoenix WGM agenda for CG and revised it
    • Added a discussion on how to align the FHIR Genomic core resources with the CG DIM and DAM
    • Family history on Wednesday Q1 will start with a general discussion followed by reviewing the various specs we now have for FH
    • On Tuesday Q3 there will be no solo meeting
    • Amnon will check the status of the the CG DIM PSS that was approved in the Domain Experts SD but not clear whether it passed the TSC
    • Lloyd confirmed a joint meeting with FHIR on Wed. Q4
  • Grant will send out the latest version

March 18, 2014 -- Weekly call

Proposed Agenda

  • Family health history
    • Alex Tsatsulin will present and demo the Power Lineage family history app (that will be lunched at ACMG next week)
    • Compare to the HL7 specs
    • Discussion


Attendees

  • Amnon Shabo, Grant Wood, Alex Tsatsulin, Siew Lam, Scott Bolte, Rubby Russel, Michael Bakhtin, Mollie Ullman-Cullere


Draft Minutes

  • The Power Lineage family history app was demoed by Alex
  • Discussion
    • pain points of getting EMR vendors and healthcare providers to implement family health history structures that can be good input to risk assessment algorithms
    • Comparing to HL7 v3 and FHIR
    • Pros and cons of flat vs. hierarchical representation of the pedigree
  • Decided to continue this discussion in the weekly call next week
  • FHIR genomics resources are likely to be discussed in the week after