This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "CGITWG Sept 2012 WGM Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
 
(14 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 6: Line 6:
 
==Open Issues==
 
==Open Issues==
 
Chairing and scribing resources to be confirmed.
 
Chairing and scribing resources to be confirmed.
The rooms are requested according to this schedule!
 
 
 
<table border=1 width="100%">
 
<table border=1 width="100%">
 
  <tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
 
  <tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
 
   <td>Day</td>
 
   <td>Day</td>
 
   <td>Time</td>
 
   <td>Time</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
   <td>Icon</td>
 
   <td>Icon</td>
 
   <td>Ver.</td>
 
   <td>Ver.</td>
Line 44: Line 42:
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td rowspan=2>PM </td>
+
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
Line 64: Line 62:
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
 
  <tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
 
  <tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
 
   <td>Day</td>
 
   <td>Day</td>
Line 81: Line 78:
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
   <td>[[Image:business_med.gif|right|Business Meeting]]</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
   <td>-</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
   <td>
+
   <td>Plenary - Not meeting</td>
Administriva:<br/>
+
   <td></td>
*approve agenda<br/>
 
*approve minutes (San Antonio)<br/>
 
*follow-up action items<br/>
 
*projects (review)<br/>
 
</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
 
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Frank</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Wendy</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>V2</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>v2.8
+
   <td>Plenary - Not meeting</td>
*Confirm remaining outstanding items for V2.8 ballot (if any)
+
   <td></td>
*Review 2.8 Chapter 2B Text
 
V2.9 Proposals
 
*Review text: How to specify profile components (MSH.21)
 
*How to handle Profile Components (For message instances)
 
*TBD</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
 
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Rob</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Ioana</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 125: Line 110:
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
  <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
+
<td>[[Image:business_med.gif|right|Business Meeting]]</td>
   <td>V2</td>
+
   <td>-</td>
   <td>v2.9 Proposals - Continue
+
   <td>
Planning
+
Administriva:<br/>
*Prepare for CGIT/InM meeting (What we want to accomplish)
+
*approve agenda<br/>
*Planning for September 2012 WGM
+
*approve minutes (Vancouver)<br/>
V2.9 Proposals overflow
+
*follow-up action items<br/>
*discuss remaining items from Q3 </td>
+
*projects (review)<br/>
 +
</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
Line 142: Line 128:
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>V2</td>
 
   <td>V2</td>
   <td>canceled</td>
+
   <td>v2.8 reconciliation<br>
 +
Implementation Guide templates work session<br/>
 +
*V2 implementation guides
 +
**reference conformance section
 +
**explicit call out of conformance requirements
 +
**Harmonization of message profiles(imple guidance in general)
 +
**common look and feel
 +
*Services Conformance
 +
*Message/IG Model
 +
*Fragment template
 +
*Other proposals?
 +
</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
  <td>Ioana</td>
 
 
   <td>Rob</td>
 
   <td>Rob</td>
 +
  <td>Frank</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
<tr>
+
 
  
 
  <tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
 
  <tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
Line 166: Line 163:
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
   <td>[[Image:business_med.gif|right|Business Meeting]]</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>-</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 +
  <td></td>
 +
  <td></td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
  <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
 
   <td>-</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
   <td>Implementation Guide templates work session<br/>
+
   <td>-</td>
*V2 implementation guides
+
  <td>-</td>
**reference conformance section
+
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
**explicit call out of conformance requirements
+
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
**Harmonization of message profiles(imple guidance in general)
+
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
**common look and feel
 
*Services Conformance
 
*Message/IG Model
 
*Fragment template
 
*Other proposals?
 
      </td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
 
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
  <td>Rob</td>
 
  <td>Frank</td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 200: Line 187:
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd></td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd></td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd></td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd></td>
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd>CGIT</td>
+
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd></td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd>&nbsp;</td>
Line 210: Line 197:
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>v2.8</td>
 
   <td>v2.8</td>
   <td>Discuss/Summarize CGIT changes to V2.8 chapter 2B with InM
+
   <td>v2.8 reconciliation<br>V2.9 topics:
*harmonization of  the segment attributes in conformance with the rest of the V2 chapters
+
*Review proposals
</td>
+
*Discuss message segments in v2.9 </td>
 
   <td>InM</td>
 
   <td>InM</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
Line 220: Line 207:
 
<tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td>Q4</td>
 
<td>Q4</td>
   <td>-</td>
+
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
   <td>-</td>
+
   <td>Tooling</td>
   <td>-</td>
+
   <td>Tooling discussion
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
*Message Workbench updates</td>
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>CGIT</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 +
  <td>Rob</td>
 +
  <td>Frank</td>
 
</tr>
 
</tr>
 
<tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
 
<tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
Line 258: Line 246:
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>v3</td>
 
   <td>v3</td>
   <td>*RCnL: update and preparation for next ballot cycle
+
   <td>
*Implementation Guides project (review, 20 min)
+
*RCnL: Review sections edited/to be edited.
*Prepare for CGIT/Vocab meeting (What we want to accomplish) (30 min)
+
*Prepare for CGIT/Vocab meeting (What we want to accomplish)
 
  </td>
 
  </td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
Line 291: Line 279:
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>V3</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>Vocabulary [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Binding_Syntax Binding Syntax: Requirements]
 +
*V2 terminology discussion
 +
*Conformance Statements Syntax (as a new joint project between CGIT, SD, and Vocab)<br/>
 +
</td>
 +
  <td>Vocab</td>
 +
  <td>CGIT, SD</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
  <td>-</td>
+
</tr>
  <td>-</td>
+
 
</tr>
+
 
 
  <tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
 
  <tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
 
   <td>Day</td>
 
   <td>Day</td>
Line 317: Line 310:
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>V3</td>
 
   <td>V3</td>
   <td>Vocabulary [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Binding_Syntax Binding Syntax: Requirements]
+
   <td>FHIR
*Use of Conformance in terminological system (Project ID: 496)[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=496]
+
*Profiles
*V2 terminology discussion
+
*Profile registries </td>
*Conformance Statements Syntax (as a new joint project between CGIT, SD, and Vocab)<br/>
+
   <td>FHIR</td>
</td>
+
   <td>CGIT, Templates, MnM</td>
   <td>Vocab</td>
 
   <td>CGIT, SD</td>
 
 
   <td>-</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
Line 331: Line 322:
 
   <td>[[Image:business_med.gif|right|Business Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:business_med.gif|right|Business Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>Tooling</td>
 
   <td>Tooling</td>
   <td>MWB: continuation</td>
+
   <td>v2.8 continuation<br>MWB: continuation</td>
 
   <td>Tooling</td>
 
   <td>Tooling</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
   <td></td>
+
   <td>-</td>
   <td></td>
+
   <td>-</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 343: Line 334:
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd></td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd></td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd></td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd></td>
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd>CGIT</td>
+
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd></td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd>&nbsp;</td>
Line 361: Line 352:
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>V3</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
*CDA implementation of vocabulary binding syntax<br/>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>SD</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>CGIT, Vocab</td>
</tr>
+
   <td>-</td>
 +
   <td>-</td>
 +
</tr>
 +
 
 
  <tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
 
  <tr bgcolor=#bbbbbb>
 
   <td>Day</td>
 
   <td>Day</td>
Line 381: Line 375:
 
   <td>Scribe</td>
 
   <td>Scribe</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
 
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td rowspan=5>Friday</td>
 
   <td rowspan=5>Friday</td>

Latest revision as of 18:14, 10 September 2012


Proposed CGIT Agenda for the Sept 2012 Working Group Meeting in Baltimore, US

Return to Implementation_and_Conformance_TC#Working Group Meeting Agendas page.

Open Issues

Chairing and scribing resources to be confirmed.

Day Time Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Sunday AM Q1              
Q2              
PM Q3              
Q4              
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Monday AM Q1 - Plenary - Not meeting  
Q2 Plenary - Not meeting  
Lunch      
PM Q3
Business Meeting
-

Administriva:

  • approve agenda
  • approve minutes (Vancouver)
  • follow-up action items
  • projects (review)
CGIT   Frank Rob
Q4
Technical Meeting
V2 v2.8 reconciliation

Implementation Guide templates work session

  • V2 implementation guides
    • reference conformance section
    • explicit call out of conformance requirements
    • Harmonization of message profiles(imple guidance in general)
    • common look and feel
  • Services Conformance
  • Message/IG Model
  • Fragment template
  • Other proposals?
CGIT   Rob Frank
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Tuesday AM Q1  
Q2 - - -        
Lunch      
PM Q3
Technical Meeting
v2.8 v2.8 reconciliation
V2.9 topics:
  • Review proposals
  • Discuss message segments in v2.9
InM      
Q4
Technical Meeting
Tooling Tooling discussion
  • Message Workbench updates
CGIT   Rob Frank
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Wednesday AM Q1 - - - - - - -
Q2
Technical Meeting
v3
  • RCnL: Review sections edited/to be edited.
  • Prepare for CGIT/Vocab meeting (What we want to accomplish)
CGIT   Wendy Frank
Lunch CGIT      
PM Q3 - - - - - - -
Q4
Technical Meeting
V3 Vocabulary Binding Syntax: Requirements
  • V2 terminology discussion
  • Conformance Statements Syntax (as a new joint project between CGIT, SD, and Vocab)
Vocab CGIT, SD - -
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Thursday AM Q1
Technical Meeting
V3 FHIR
  • Profiles
  • Profile registries
FHIR CGIT, Templates, MnM - -
Q2
Business Meeting
Tooling v2.8 continuation
MWB: continuation
Tooling CGIT - -
Lunch      
PM Q3              
Q4
Technical Meeting
V3
  • CDA implementation of vocabulary binding syntax
SD CGIT, Vocab - -
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Friday AM Q1              
Q2              
PM Q3              
Q4