This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "CGITWG Jan 2016 WGM Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(1st draft)
 
Line 91: Line 91:
 
*approve agenda<br/>
 
*approve agenda<br/>
 
*approve minutes (San Antonio, Paris)<br/>
 
*approve minutes (San Antonio, Paris)<br/>
*approve SWOT<br/>
+
*review and approve SWOT<br/>
 +
*review and approve DMP<br/>
 +
*review and approve Mission &amp; Charter<br/>
 
*conformance facilitator: establish a fixed quarter for facilitators to attend<br/>
 
*conformance facilitator: establish a fixed quarter for facilitators to attend<br/>
 
*follow-up action items<br/>
 
*follow-up action items<br/>
 
*projects (review)<br/>
 
*projects (review)<br/>
 
**close RCnL Project<br/>
 
**close RCnL Project<br/>
 +
**review timelines and status<br/>
 
*proposal to change name of CGIT to Conformance
 
*proposal to change name of CGIT to Conformance
 +
*Documenting Local Implementation Status
 
</td>
 
</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
 
   <td>CGIT</td>
Line 196: Line 200:
 
   <td>v3</td>
 
   <td>v3</td>
 
   <td><ul>
 
   <td><ul>
      <li>RCnL: prepare PSS and release 3</li>
 
 
       <li>Discuss strategy to provide input to FHIR on conformance. </li>
 
       <li>Discuss strategy to provide input to FHIR on conformance. </li>
       <li>Documenting Local Implementation Status</li>
+
       <li>discuss generic conformance documents</li>
 
       </ul>
 
       </ul>
 
</td>
 
</td>
Line 237: Line 240:
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
*V2.x Issues and Proposals
 
*V2.x Issues and Proposals
*January 2016 WGM Agenda
+
*May 2016 WGM Agenda
 
*V2.x Continuation
 
*V2.x Continuation
 
</td>
 
</td>

Revision as of 20:37, 7 October 2015


Proposed CGIT Agenda for the January 2016 Working Group Meeting in Orlando, FL, USA

Return to Conformance and Guidance for Implementation/Testing#Working Group Meeting Agendas and Minutes page.

Open Issues

Chairing and scribing resources to be confirmed.

Day Time Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Sunday AM Q1              
Q2              
PM Q3              
Q4              
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Monday AM Q1
Business Meeting
Admin
  • approve agenda
  • approve minutes (San Antonio, Paris)
  • review and approve SWOT
  • review and approve DMP
  • review and approve Mission & Charter
  • conformance facilitator: establish a fixed quarter for facilitators to attend
  • follow-up action items
  • projects (review)
    • close RCnL Project
    • review timelines and status
  • proposal to change name of CGIT to Conformance
  • Documenting Local Implementation Status
CGIT   Frank Rob
Q2
Business Meeting
continued - - - -
Lunch      
PM Q3
Business Meeting
Admin continued CGIT   Frank Rob
Q4
Technical Meeting
v2.9

Moving the Conformance chapter out of the HL7 v2 Standard

  • Need to write a position statement pros/cons

v2.9 Proposals:

  • Message Profile Identifiers (Managing multiple versions-OIDs)
  • Managing Value Set OIDs (How to specify in MSH.21)
  • Harmonized Data Type Flavors in Profiling (e.g., TS_1, TS_2, etc.)
  • Specifying explicit conformance statements in the base standard and IGs
  • Replace CWE/CNE/etc. with simple and complex coded element??
CGIT Rob Frank
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Tuesday AM Q1
Technical Meeting
Conformance Tools
  • Update on Message Workbench Status
  • NIST Conformance Tools - Open Discussion
  • NIST Conformance and Testing Productivity Tools
    • Implementation Guide Authoring and Management Tool (IGAMT) Update and Demo
    • Test Case Authoring and Management Tool (TCAMT) - Introduction and Demo
  • AEGIS
  • FHIR
    • FORGE
CGIT Rob Frank
Q2
Technical Meeting
v3
  • Discuss strategy to provide input to FHIR on conformance.
  • discuss generic conformance documents
CGIT Ioana Frank
Lunch      
PM Q3
Technical Meeting
v2.9 Future of HL7 V2:
  • Presentation from Frank on improvements for HL7 v2+, documenting HL7 v2 going forward
  • Discuss creating a separate chapter for Conformance
InM   ????  
Q4
Technical Meeting
v2 Conformance Issues
  • V2.x Issues and Proposals
  • May 2016 WGM Agenda
  • V2.x Continuation
CGIT - Frank Nathan
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Wednesday AM Q1 - - - - - - -
Q2
Lunch CGIT      
PM Q3
Technical Meeting
FHIR FHIR discussions
  • Profiles
  • Conformance statements
Other items...
CGIT FHIR, Templates, Vocab Frank Frank
Q4
Technical Meeting
FHIR Continuation of Q3 CGIT FHIR, Templates Frank Frank
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Attend Scribe
Thursday AM Q1
Technical Meeting
V2/V3/FHIR Vocabulary Binding Syntax: Requirements
  • V2 Value Set Specification (update and progress as applied in S&I Framework Lab)
  • Tables Project
Vocab CGIT Nathan, Frank, Rob -
Q2
Business Meeting
Tooling
Vocab
  • Joint w/Vocab: continuation of Q1 (Tables Project)
Tooling
Vocab
CGIT Rob, Frank -
Lunch      
PM Q3              
Q4              
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Friday AM Q1              
Q2              
PM Q3              
Q4