CDS WG Agenda 2017-05
Clinical Decision Support Work Group Agenda May 2017 (5/6-5/12) Work Group Meeting, Madrid, Spain
Primary CDS Work Group meeting will be from Tue and Wed (NOTE DIFFERENCE FROM USUAL Wed to Thurs)
Discussion Items pending allocation of time
FHIR tracker item discussion/resolution
Saturday and Sunday: FHIR Connectathon
There will be a track on CDS and eCQM, including work with the unification with CDS Hooks for CDS services.
Monday: no official meetings
Arden Syntax meeting Monday rather than Tuesday
Q4 - Representatives invited by CDS Infrastructure to discuss FHIR Workflow (multiple WGs invited)
Tues Q1: Regular session
- Brief overview of WG activities
- Invitation to European and Spanish interested stakeholders to share their work in the area.
- Agenda review and update as needed
- CDS WG administrative items -- mission/charter and SWOT analysis
- May join CQI/Structured Docs discussion on CDA product family.
Tues Q2: CQI hosts CDS and FHIR Infrastructure reps (in particular Kevin Shekleton).
- Clinical Reasoning and CDS Hooks: status update on alignment project; review of key issues including data models
Tues Q3: CDS hosts CQI and FHIR Infrastructure reps (in particular Kevin Shekleton and Josh Mandel).
- PHER WG key stakeholders will join remotely at 2:45pm Madrid time / 8:30am US Eastern Time for discussion of immunization CDS IG
- Clinical Reasoning and CDS Hooks: review of key use cases including guideline appropriate ordering, Infobuttons, and immunizations
- Future of QICore/modeling activities and vendor support for required FHIR profiles
- Structured Documents invited CDS and many other Work Group representatives on creation of a CDA product family. Interested individuals are welcome to join.
- Healthcare Standards Integration WG invited CDS and many other Work Group representatives on review of these projects: FHIR for Device Data Reporting FHIR Document Sharing Guideline Appropriate Ordering Profile IHE - Lab profile to US realm lab guides harmonization Structured Data Capture (SDC) FHIR Profile International Patient Summary Template .
Tues Q4: Regular meeting
- AHRQ Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) CDS Learning Network: proposal for a Standards and Implementation (non-HL7) Task Force coordinated with HL7 CDS Work Group
- Ballot and standard review/planning
- Planning for next WGM
Wed Q1: Joint with CQI and CIMI, hosted by CQI
- Future of CDS Knowledge Artifact Specification in context of FHIR Clinical Reasoning
- Future of QICore/modeling activities
- Review new CIMI models
- Discuss alignment with QDM, QI Core Resources and Extensions
- HQMF Terminology Section - managing value sets and direct referenced codes
- Other topics as proposed
Wed Q2: Regular session (CQI joining)
- CQL ballot reconciliation
- Update from international chemotherapy FHIR IG project
- Tentative: Janek Metsalik to present on Estonian CDS interoperability plan
Wed Q3: Plan to join PCWG on Order Set and Plan Definition discussion
Plan is to meet in PCWG room, unless CDS has much larger room for some reason and we decide to switch rooms.
Joint meeting with FHIR-I, CDS, CQI, OO Topic: FHIR resources with joint interest, such as Plan Definition, Activity Definition, Activity Group, ProcedureRequest, Condition, Observation
Wed Q4: Joint session hosting CQI and CIMI
- Use of Organization Resource for plan, disease management program participation
- CIMI for Quality
Thurs Q1: No meeting
- Orders and Observations has invited CDS WG representatives (topic TBD) -- Topics include FHIR trackers of joint interest and update on Ordering Service