CDS WG Agenda 2012-01
DRAFT Clinical Decision Support Work Group Agenda (Tentative) January 2012 Work Group Meeting, San Antonio, TX
Items needing to be added to agenda:
- Status of V3 GELLO comment ballot (owner: Andrew McIntyre) - Future work on vMR, including several enhancements needs identified by OpenCDS - Strategic planning - OTHERS?
Mon - Wed: Cochair Election (Guilherme Del Fiol seat)
Tue Q2: Joint with AS, PHER (Host: Arden Syntax)
- Discussion topic: Immunization knowledge representation
- ? Patient Care and Patient Safety may have joint session of interest to CDS.
Wed Q1: Regular session
- Discussion topic: first 45 min. --> join SD for joint topics
Wed Q2: Regular session - Joint with O&O (each to have its own room; who will report where tbd)
- Discussion topics: vMR v2 specification, Order Sets
Wed Q3: Hosting PHER
- Discussion topic:
Wed Q4: Regular session
- Some representatives to go to Patient Care for discussion on allergies
Thurs Q1: Regular session
- Discussion topic: - part of the session: Clinical Genomics items -- some members from CG (e.g., Scott Bolte) attending to discuss CDS/CG topics.
Thurs Q2: Regular session
- Discussion topics:
Thurs Q3: Regular session
- Discussion topics: Requested: Clayton Curtis -- The purpose of the session is to present experiences with Arden, GELLO, and vmr in the context of the VA CDS Innovation project (project site at https://sites.google.com/site/enhancedcprscds). Topic list to include – all in the context of “what went well, what challenges were encountered, what changes to the standards might be considered as a result” – at least the following (additions / suggestions welcome):
Overview of project goals and architecture Arden Syntax aspects of the project GELLO aspects of the project vMR aspects of the project Web services aspects of the project Communication between Arden and GELLO execution environments – new territory Implementation considerations (caching, performance, etc.) Demonstration of the instance implementation
Thurs Q4: Likely no session, unless agenda fills up otherwise and overflow time required