C-CDA on FHIR Mappings and Profile Updates
- SDWG page
C-CDA on FHIR Mappings and Profile Updates Project
Welcome to the C-CDA on FHIR Mappings and Profile Updates Project Wiki Site. This wiki will be used to manage the information necessary to support development of a FHIR Implementation Guide that specifies mappings between C-CDA entry templates within C-CDA Documents and FHIR Profile revisions required to guide the transformation between C-CDA Documents to FHIR Documents.
- Guiding principles used to manage the project, encourage collaboration, and focus the scope of the content to be included.
- The PSS sets the scope and boundaries for the project
- The document content requirements will be documented and preserved on this wiki to support ballot reconciliation and for future reference
- Content requirements will be generated by analyzing actual examples readily in the United States, available on the internet,and considered to be a reputable reference resource by the steering committee
- All samples will be considered by the industry team. Some samples may be determined to be out of scope or certain parts or aspects may be deemed out of scope.
- Decision making over controversial topics will be handled in the larger context of the SDWG meeting.
- Options will be developed using in a collaborative approach
- Input will be sought from a panel of industry experts who are focused on the use case of document transformation between C-CDA and FHIR.
- Working sessions will be conducted with a technical team who will focus on mapping development, Profile updating and IG publication.
- Final decisions will be governed through Structured Documents (Project Sponsor)
- Project Listservs: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Scope Statement (as of 3/16/2018): http://wiki.hl7.org/images/0/00/HL7_Project_Scope_Statement_CCDA_on_FHIR_Mappings_20180316.docx
- HL7 Project Insight#: TBD
- SDWG Approval: TBD
- FHIR-I Approval: TBD
- FMG Approval: TBD
- CMG Approval: TBD
- Steering Division Approval: TBD
- Technical Steering Committee Approval: May 24 2017
|Meeting Times||Current Agenda|
Technical Team conference call
Default Meeting time is Monday at 2:00 PM Eastern Time for 1 hour.
Phone Number:United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Web Meeting Info
Lisa Nelson to Host
Current Agenda - Technical Team