C-CDA on FHIR Mappings and Profile Updates
- SDWG page
- 1 C-CDA on FHIR Mappings and Profile Updates Project
C-CDA on FHIR Mappings and Profile Updates Project
Welcome to the C-CDA on FHIR Mappings and Profile Updates Project Wiki Site. This wiki will be used to manage the information necessary to support development of a FHIR Implementation Guide that specifies mappings between C-CDA entry templates within C-CDA Documents and FHIR Profile revisions required to guide the transformation between C-CDA Documents to FHIR Documents.
- Guiding principles used to manage the project, encourage collaboration, and focus the scope of the content to be included.
- The PSS sets the scope and boundaries for the project
- The document content requirements will be documented and preserved on this wiki to support ballot reconciliation and for future reference
- Content requirements will be generated by analyzing actual examples readily in the United States, available on the internet,and considered to be a reputable reference resource by the steering committee
- All samples will be considered by the industry team. Some samples may be determined to be out of scope or certain parts or aspects may be deemed out of scope.
- Decision making over controversial topics will be handled in the larger context of the SDWG meeting.
- Options will be developed using in a collaborative approach
- Input will be sought from a panel of industry experts who are focused on the use case of document transformation between C-CDA and FHIR.
- Working sessions will be conducted with a technical team who will focus on mapping development, Profile updating and IG publication.
- Final decisions will be governed through Structured Documents (Project Sponsor)
- Project Listservs: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Scope Statement (as of 3/15/2018): http://wiki.hl7.org/images/8/8e/HL7_Project_Scope_Statement_CCDA_on_FHIR_Mappings_20180314.docx
- HL7 Project Insight#: TBD
- SDWG Approval: TBD
- FHIR-I Approval: TBD
- FMG Approval: TBD
- CMG Approval: TBD
- Steering Division Approval: TBD
- Technical Steering Committee Approval: May 24 2017
|Meeting Times||Current Agenda|
Technical Team conference call
Default Meeting time is Monday at 2:00 PM Eastern Time for 1 hour.
Phone Number:United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Web Meeting Info
Lisa Nelson to Host
Current Agenda - Technical Team
- Initial Ballot Comment Sheet 9/11/2017
- Block Vote distributed on 9/21/2017-42 Comments - APPROVED ON 9/28/2017 15-0-0
- Block Vote distributed on 9/28/2017- 12 Comments - APPROVED ON 10/5/2017 26-0-0
- Block Vote distributed on 10/04/2017 - 16 Comments - APPROVED ON 10/12/2017 20-0-0
- Block Vote distributed on 10/12/2017 - 22 Comments - APPROVED ON 10/19/2017 16-0-0
- Block Vote distributed on 10/30/2017 - 21 Comments - APPROVED ON 11/2/2017 20-0-0
- Block Vote distributed on 11/07/2017 - 24 Comments - APPROVED ON 11/16/2017 13-0-2
- Block Vote distributed on 11/10/2017 - 9 Comments - APPROVED ON 11/16/2017 13-0-2
- Block Vote distributed on 11/17/2017 - 5 Comments - APPROVED ON 12/7/2017 17-0-1
- Block Vote distributed on 12/4/2017 - 1 Comment - APPROVED ON 12/7/2017 17-0-1
- Final Reconciled Sheet 12/7/2017 Accepted by SDWG as Completed - APPROVED on 12/14/2017 18-2-0