This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "August 24 2016 Education Telecon"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 8: Line 8:
  
 
*Attendees:
 
*Attendees:
 
+
**Sharon Kayne Chaplock
 +
**Brett Marquard
 +
**Fernando Campos
 +
**Virginia Lorenzi
 +
**Melissa Mendivil
 +
**John Ritter
  
 
=== opening ===
 
=== opening ===
 
+
*Meeting began at 4:05 pm EST
 
===Review prior minutes ===
 
===Review prior minutes ===
 
+
*Meeting minutes accepted.  John moved to accept, Virginia seconded.
===Review WGM draft agenda and identify action items/prep needed===
+
===Discussion items===
===Certification discussion Professional/FHIR/Arden===
+
*FHIR Pilot Certification clarification questions (Brett): 
 +
**Virginia:  This is a different format than what we have done for other tests.  It is currently a survey monkey test.  Will consist of submitting a resource, and it is open book.  Graham would like to coordinate with the Education WG.
 +
**Melissa and Virginia:  We need to get Sharon involved right away for best practices and certification continuity - particularly as we move forward with Professional Certification.
 +
*WGM and Outreach questions (John):
 +
**Can we shoot a couple you tube videos to post on HL7 website to encapsulate what the WGM is all about?
 +
**Virginia:  We need some governance around the posting process, etc, but Education could sponsor a class on how to do the videos and how to post, etc.
 +
*WGM Housekeeping Items: 
 +
**Virginia edited WGM Education Agenda
 +
**Reviewed action items for Sept. 2016 WGM - need grids and dashboards. 
 +
**Mission Statement and 3 year roadmap are ok.  We will review in January.
  
 
===Adjourn===
 
===Adjourn===
 +
*Virginia moved to close meeting, Melissa seconded.  Meeting ended at 5:06 pm EST

Latest revision as of 01:04, 7 September 2016

Agenda

Call to Order

  • Call and Gotomeeting info:

Wednesday, 4PM EDT https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/322275573 Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 Participant Passcode: 447895

  • Attendees:
    • Sharon Kayne Chaplock
    • Brett Marquard
    • Fernando Campos
    • Virginia Lorenzi
    • Melissa Mendivil
    • John Ritter

opening

  • Meeting began at 4:05 pm EST

Review prior minutes

  • Meeting minutes accepted. John moved to accept, Virginia seconded.

Discussion items

  • FHIR Pilot Certification clarification questions (Brett):
    • Virginia: This is a different format than what we have done for other tests. It is currently a survey monkey test. Will consist of submitting a resource, and it is open book. Graham would like to coordinate with the Education WG.
    • Melissa and Virginia: We need to get Sharon involved right away for best practices and certification continuity - particularly as we move forward with Professional Certification.
  • WGM and Outreach questions (John):
    • Can we shoot a couple you tube videos to post on HL7 website to encapsulate what the WGM is all about?
    • Virginia: We need some governance around the posting process, etc, but Education could sponsor a class on how to do the videos and how to post, etc.
  • WGM Housekeeping Items:
    • Virginia edited WGM Education Agenda
    • Reviewed action items for Sept. 2016 WGM - need grids and dashboards.
    • Mission Statement and 3 year roadmap are ok. We will review in January.

Adjourn

  • Virginia moved to close meeting, Melissa seconded. Meeting ended at 5:06 pm EST