Difference between revisions of "Accout FHIR Resource Proposal"
(Created page with "=Account= ==Owning committee name== Patient Administration WG ==Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups== Finance WG ==FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID== ...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 20:46, 1 December 2015
- 1 Account
- 1.1 Owning committee name
- 1.2 Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- 1.3 FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
- 1.4 Scope of coverage
- 1.5 RIM scope
- 1.6 Resource appropriateness
- 1.7 Expected implementations
- 1.8 Content sources
- 1.9 Example Scenarios
- 1.10 Resource Relationships
- 1.11 Timelines
- 1.12 gForge Users
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
Project Insight? 1102 (Account is not part of this project as yet)
Scope of coverage
The Account resource is used to track patient billing accounts.
It does not cover the actual transactions, just balances, insurance coverage (via reference), currency and status.
FIAB_RM010000UV02 (Patient Account Event)
Tracking Financial information is vital in Patient Administration and Finance systems in most Healthcare Organizations. This resource provides the base point to track.
- Any solution that requires tracking billing information
- Tracking Balances for Patient Accounts in a General Practice Clinic or Hospital
- Tracking Funding between a govt. funded project and an Organization
- Tracking Funding between 2 Organizations where services are provided by one org to another
Potentially used by (need to determine resource)
The Account will be referenced by:
- BillableItem (future resource)
We have built a draft placeholder for this resource, and working with the Finance WG to refine it during the 2.1/3.0 timeline.