AOFP meeting minutes 12 2 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 Ambulatory Oncology Functional Profile Meeting
- Date/Time: Thursday, Decemeber 2nd, 2010 / 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
- Location: Phone: 1- 770-657-9270; Passcode: 510269
- Welcome and Introductions
- Salimah Shakir (NCI, Project Co-Chair)
- David Bass (NCI, Project Co-Chair)
- Sandy Jones (CDC NPCR)
- Wendy Bleumenthal(CDC NPCR)
- Sandy Stuart(Kaiser Permanente)
- Agenda review and approval
- Approval of minutes from previous calls: November 18th
- Project Future Discussion
- A call will be scheduled for January 27th, 2011 to revisit sponsorship and stakeholder engagement.
- Sandy expressed possibly having resources towards the project around March or April 2011.
- CCHIT Review Discussion (David)
- NCI Response (David) – noticed several vague descriptions; such as 1.127 defining one day at a time. How far out is road map 1 and road map 2? And some don’t have rational for why R1 and R2. Also, some seem very important for immediate implementations such as medication mixture guidance. Most of it is very helpful and has been useful in current development.
- Sandy Stuart questioned whether there were criteria about multiple doses of meds giving in one day. David stated there were some that showed towards this topic directly such as 1.113 as those that followed.
- David notes that the test scripts are additional help to clarifying the criteria. These are an accompanying document.
- NCI Project Status Update (David)
- Cross functional teams were developed to organize the topic developments. Referral Management is expected to have a published product by end of January. Salimah will follow to up to establish how public this information will be.
- CDC NPCR Project Status Update (Sandy)
- IHE. Developing content for standards. Developed profile that will be contained in HL7 EHR profile. They are preparing for testing with vendors and in house software tool in January. ICD03 should have more description available to code Histology. This coding has a natural translator for lab reportso IHE. Developing content for standards. Developed profile that will be contained in HL7 EHR profile. They are preparing for testing with vendors and in house software tool in January. ICD03 should have more description available to code Histology. This coding has a natural translator for lab reports.
- Other business
- Wendy has a published link she will send to NCI, she notes that it is still a work in progress.
- Agenda items for next meeting (January 27th)
- Revisit sponsorship and stakeholder engagement.