AID Action Items
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains a mixture of action items of the RIMBAA WG and the Dutch RIMBAA SIG (part of HL7 Netherlands).
RIMBAA in SAEAF
- 200912 Michael vd Zel to create a SAEAF matrix showing the areas covered/addressed by the RIMBAA WG. The resulting matrix is to be published on the wiki.
HIST datatype as a UDT
- Willem Dijkstra: have not implemented this (HXIT/HIST) as a UDT - Willem to research the option to see if this would be feasable.
- 20091027 create a communications plan, akin to the one created by the ArB
SQL for datatypes spec
- 20091027 would be nice to have a standard SQL definition for use of HL7 datatypes. Could attempt to standardize SQL across the board.
Whitepaper RIM approach
- 20090203 Rene: to create (to act as editor) whitepaper to show benefits (to "market") of RIM-approach vs. one-off model solutions for individual issues. Target audience: developers, OR physicians (would lead to use of different arguments). Physicians: re-use of componets, research uses the samen samentic models as used anywhere.
- See Reasons for RIMBAA
AP to RP cell transition
- 20090203 Ewout: to populate HL7 Wiki page on this topic: AP_to_RP_cell_transition
XML RIM ITS
- 20090203 Ewout to share his XML schema for XML RIM ITS
RIM database specification
- 20080603, Ernst: implementatie datatypen beschrijven, met name GTS (Ewout wil helpen met documenteren)
- 20080902, Michael: Ernst talked about this in the form of an SQL script??
- 20090203 Blijft open