AID 201705 Meeting in Madrid
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the agenda of the AID WG for the WGM in Madrid ES, May 2017.
Sunday Q3/Q4 (joint with FHIR)
- FHIR related presentations
- Architecting a FHIR frontend using a legacy database backend, (Rene Spronk, Ringholm)
- High level introductory discussion of implementation issues
- Building a FHIR frontend using Spark/Vonk (Christiaan Knaap, Furore)
- Vonk is the newly architected Furore FHIR database frontend
- Implementing databases for FHIR - 3 years experience report (Niqoula Ruschkov, FHIRBase)
- With the upcoming SQL standard 2017 with JSON - the FHIRBase approach will be suitable for Oracle, MSSQL and other compliant databases.
- Other presentations
- Approval of the minutes
- Next meeting