AID 201510 Meeting in Atlanta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the agenda of the AID HL7 'user group' for the WGM in Atlanta (October 2015)
Sunday Q3/Q4 (hosting FHIR)
- Administrative (max 5 minutes)
- General FHIR Server Design Review (Brian Postlethwaite, Healthconnex, AU)
- Covers different types and approaches for implementing a FHIR server (Generic FHIR Server, Publish/Sync, Façade, Cache)
- Aims to raise discussion about these various approaches
- Creating an agenda management system using FHIR resources (Francois Leblanc, FR)
- Based on the FHIR scheduling track
- clinFHIR implementation experiences (David Hay, Orion, NZ)
- See http://clinfhir.com/ for the clinFHIR site.
- Development of "FHIR cell for i2b2" (Kavi Wagholikar MD, MGH, US)
- Other FHIR related talks
- Approval of the minutes of the May WGM in Paris, available at AID 201505 Meeting in Paris
- Use of a RIM-lite OWL triple store to calculate quality measures (Peter Hendler, KP)
- Peter has been working with Oxford University UK dept of Computer Science and KP National Quality. They have an OWL ontology based on Entities in Roles Participating in Acts (it is not the full RIM by any means, it is our own RIM lite OWL). They have successfully calculated some Diabetes quality measures using OWL, RDF and SNOMED.
- Peter will discuss some of the core design considerations, as well as other experiences.
- See http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/isg/tools/RDFox/ for details of RDFox, a highly scalable in-memory RDF triple store.
Tuesday Q6 (hosted by EST)
- Tooling demo, 7-9 pm
- See agenda of EST for details.