AID 201505 Meeting in Paris
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the agenda of the AID HL7 'user group' for the WGM in Paris (May 2015)
Sunday Q3/Q4 (13:45-17:00, hosting FHIR)
This session is reserved for presentations related to FHIR implementation experiences.
- Administrative (max. 5 minutes)
- Call to order
- Use of the FHIR Terminology Resources, building FHIR in XQuery in eXist-db (Alexander Henket, Nictiz, NL) (max. 20 minutes)
- Nictiz has developed a tool (kind of a terminology server) based on the FHIR Terminology resources. Alexander will discuss its architecture.
- Mapping HL7 V2 to FHIR resources (Kevin Paschke, Heidelberg, DE / Simone Heckmann, Health-Comm, DE) (max. 20 minutes)
- ..and resolving the problem of updating resources of which we don't know the URL.
- Experiences with Rails/Ruby for FHIR interface development and profile validation (Andy Stechishin, CA) (max. 20 minutes)
- Andy: I am working on some things that I hope to open source in the Paris timeframe. One of them is a Rails generator for FHIR interfaces (not persistence), another is some Ruby classes to process FHIR profiles. Definition of the deserialization is currently partly manual with an underlying framework to support core datatypes. This means that I am manually interpreting the resource metadata to produce code but I do not think it is a very large step to programmatic consumption of metadata and generation of the object definitions for serialization/deserialization.
- FHIR Profile based web form generation using XForms, exist-DB and a CTS2 based Terminology Service (Ben Kraufmann, Fraunhofer FOKUS, DE) (max. 20 minutes)
- Fraunhofer FOKUS has developed a concept for the German Electronic Notification System for Infection Protection that is partially based on FHIR.
- Lithuanian National Health Record System built on FHIR (Jan Jasinski, Nortal Ltd, Estonia) (max. 20 minutes)
- This talk will share FHIR experience gained during development of Lithuanian National Health Record System. Nortal has an unique position in this project - the company is responsible for developing both integration standard, central system and client software for Hospitals that are running Nortal HIS.
- Model based code generation using FHIR and Naked Objects (Oliver Kraus, Upper Austria University of Applied Sciences, AT) (max. 20 minutes)
- Experiences using FHIR, and FHIR combined with Webservervices (Benoit Schoeffler, Guillaume Rossignol, Almerys, FR) (max. 20 minutes)
- They'll demonstrate their application (which is based on FHIR Webservices) and talk about the process that they went through in learning FHIR and the environment they see FHIR working in.
- Summary and Discussion
- Discussion of the good and the bad when it comes to FHIR and the FHIR implementation process.
Monday Q3 (13:45-15:00)
- Validation of CDA using the Gazelle ObjectChecker (Eric Poiseau, IHE Europe)
- Discussion of the capabilities of this validation tool
- IHE Europe wrote a paper (entitled: "Model-based Analysis (by IHE Europe) of HL7 CDA R2 Conformance and Requirements Coverage") in which they determine the ability of the various CDA validation tools to support full CDA validation. See Video, academic paper, blogpost about this work.
- Approval of the updated Software Implementation of CDA whitepaper
- MOTION To approve the Software Implementation of CDA whitepaper, acknowledging that its contents reflect the current CDA implementation best practices. The approval will be up for renewal one year from today.
- Use of IHE tooling to support FHIR testing (Eric Poiseau, IHE Services)
- Use of Gazelle tooling, both to support conformance/validation testing, as well as to support the organizational testing process at the FHIR connectathons. FHIR connectathons are getting more structured and organized now that uptake has increased and DSTU 2 has been published. IHE has ample experience in organizing connectathons, where Eric acts as one of the core technical managers.
- Other presentations
Wednesday Q4 (15:30-17:00)
- Whitepaper review: List of AID Whitepapers
- Review of the AID SWOT
- Projects AID Project List
Wednesday Q6 (19:00-21:00, hosted by EST)
- Tooling demo, 7-9 pm
- See agenda of EST for details.