AID 201505 Meeting in Paris
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the agenda of the AID HL7 'user group' for the WGM in Paris (May 2015)
Sunday Q3/Q4 (13:45-17:00, hosting FHIR)
- Call to order
- Use of the FHIR Terminology Resources, building FHIR in XQuery in eXist-db (Alexander Henket, Nictiz, NL)
- Nictiz has developed a tool (kind of a terminology server) based on the FHIR Terminology resources. Alexander will discuss its architecture.
- Mapping HL7 V2 to FHIR resources (Kevin Paschke, Heidelberg, DE / Simone Heckmann, Health-Comm, DE)
- ..and resolving the problem of updating resources of which we don't know the URL.
- Experiences with Rails/Ruby for FHIR interface development and profile validation (Andy Stechishin, CA)
- Andy: I am working on some things that I hope to open source in the Paris timeframe. One of them is a Rails generator for FHIR interfaces (not persistence), another is some Ruby classes to process FHIR profiles. Definition of the deserialization is currently partly manual with an underlying framework to support core datatypes. This means that I am manually interpreting the resource metadata to produce code but I do not think it is a very large step to programmatic consumption of metadata and generation of the object definitions for serialization/deserialization.
- FHIR Profile based web form generation using XForms, exist-DB and a CTS2 based Terminology Service (Ben Kraufmann, Fraunhofer FOKUS, DE)
- Fraunhofer FOKUS has developed a concept for the German Electronic Notification System for Infection Protection that is partially based on FHIR.
- This session is reserved for presentations related to FHIR implementation experiences - additional talks are expected to be held by attendees of the FHIR connectathon.
- Approval of the updated Software Implementation of CDA whitepaper
- Other presentations
- Whitepaper review: List of AID Whitepapers
Wednesday Q6 (hosted by EST)
- Tooling demo, 7-9 pm
- See agenda of EST for details.