AID 201505 Meeting in Paris
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the agenda of the AID HL7 'user group' for the WGM in Paris (May 2015)
Sunday Q3/Q4 (hosting FHIR)
- Call to order
- Use of the FHIR Terminology Resources, building FHIR in XQuery in eXist-db (Alexander Henket, Nictiz, NL)
- Nictiz has developed a tool (kind of a terminology server) based on the FHIR Terminology resources. Alexander will discuss its architecture.
- This session is reserved for presentations related to FHIR implementation expeirences
- Approval of the updated Software Implementation of CDA whitepaper
- Other presentations
Tuesday Q6 (hosted by EST)
- Tooling demo, 7-9 pm
- See agenda of EST for details.
- Whitepaper review: List of AID Whitepapers