Difference between revisions of "AID 201501 Minutes"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "category:RIMBAA MinutesThese are the minutes of the AID HL7 User Group, which met during the WGM in San Antonio January 19-24, 2014. ==Sunday Q3/Q4 (hosting FHIR)== #...")
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|'''AID HL7 User Group'''||2014-01-20, <br/>13:45-15:00||San Antonio, USA||Chair
|'''AID HL7 User Group'''||2014-01-20, <br/>13:45-15:00||San Antonio, USA||ChairScribe:
Revision as of 16:40, 25 January 2015
These are the minutes of the AID HL7 User Group, which met during the WGM in San Antonio January 19-24, 2014.
Sunday Q3/Q4 (hosting FHIR)
- This session offers those that have implemented FHIR an opportunity to share thgeir approach and best practices with other implementers.
- Most of the presentations will only be added to the agenda during the actual connectathon
- Add your session title here
- Approval of the minutes of the Amsterdam out-of-cycle meeting held in November 2014, available at AID 201411 Agenda.
Tuesday Q6 (hosted by EST)
- Tooling demo, 7-9 pm
- See agenda of EST for details.
- Review/update Tool Evaluation Criteria
- Implementation Packages
- According to the PSS created last September the project should be finalized before the end of January, with as its deliverable the definition of the content of the HL7v2 as well as the CDA implementation package.
- Status update:
- Whitepaper review: List of AID Whitepapers
Sunday Q3 Minutes
Sunday Q4 Minutes
Monday Q3, Minutes
|AID HL7 User Group||2014-01-20,
|San Antonio, USA||Chair: Peter Hendler Scribe: Andy Stechishin|
- Peter Hendler, KP
- Michael van der Zel, UMCG
- Andy Stechishin
Tuesday Q6, Minutes
|AID HL7 User Group||2014-01-21,
|San Antonio, USA||Chair/Scribe: Andy Stechischin|
- Tooling presentations; Hosted by Tooling
- See the minutes of the tooling WG for details.
Wednesday Q4, Minutes
|AID HL7 User Group||2014-01-22,
|San Antonio, USA||Chair/Scribe: Rene Spronk|
- Peter Hendler
- Micahel van der Zel