AID 201406 Agenda
This is the agenda of the AID out-of-cycle meeting to be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The scope of the meeting is the use of HL7/IHE/DICOM/OpenEHR/terminology and other healthIT standards, and the exchange of best practices and architectures related to the implementation of these standards in software applications.
- Date: June 3rd, 2014. 09:00-17:30
- Language: All Presentations will be in English
- Location: Furore offices, Amsterdam, @ Bos en Lommerplein 280, 1055 RW Amsterdam (Directions: in Dutch, and/or Google Maps)
- Registration: There is no registration fee. The size of the meeting room is limited however, so we urge you to please sign up by adding your name to the tail end of this page.
- Administrative agenda items (max 30 minutes)
- Rene: I intent to capture (some of) the presentations on video, and as per our DMP I request permission from the group and from the speakers to do so.
- Aproval of the agenda
- MOTION To approve the minutes of the San Antonio January 2014 WGM
- MOTION To approve the minutes of the Phoenix May 2014 WGM
- User Groups
- Rene: at some point AID may be transformed into a fullblown HL7 User Group (HUG). At this point in time the idea is that all HL7 members (of HL7 International, or of any affiliate) will be able to participate for free. Non-members pay a fee of $100 a year, and get to attend all meetings. The $100 (EUR 70) was defined for a UG with just one annual face to face meeting in mind. On the assumption we (as AID) can nearly always use a sponsored meeting room (e.g. provided by a software vendor) the meetings costs are limited to catering costs (EUR 20-45, depending on the quality thereof).
- Review AID Transition Plan (WG to HUG)
- Implementation aspects of my own PHR (Dirk Jan van der Pol, Quli, NL)
- Dirk Jan had to cancel his talk due to illness.
- An OpenEHR RESTful Archetyped API (Jan-Marc Verlinden, Ralph van Etten, Medvision360, NL) (max 40 minutes)
- Jan-Marc and Ralph are working on a RESTful API (see http://www.medrecord.nl/medrecord-json-api/) for MEDRecord, an open source OpenEHR based application. They will show how the API is related to the back end EHR, as well as how one could create a FHIR frontend on top of this API.
- Using an OpenEHR platform in a HL7/IHE interoperability environment (Tomaž Gornik or Borut Fabjan, Marand) (max 60 minutes)
- The Think!EHR Platform is a big-data, high-performance solution designed to store, manage, query, retrieve and exchange structured electronic health record data based on the latest release of openEHR specifications.
- Tomaž and/or Borut will discuss some of the architectural aspects of Think!EHR and the impact of embracing OpenEHR, as well as the support for IHE/HL7 (v2,CDA,FHIR) as an interoperability interface.
- The experimental HANDI HOPD demonstrator (Ian McNicoll, Ocean Informatics) (10 minutes)
- The HANDI HOPD demonstrator is basically smart on FHIR on openEHR - currently using Marand think!ehr but with the aim to have multiple backends in future. Free to use.
- A world of models - MAX model transformations (Michael van der Zel, UMCG, NL) (max 40 minutes)
- Michael has created a tool that helps in the exchanging and tranformation of models between OpenEHR, CIMI, DCM, ART-DECOR, ArchiMate, EA UML, spreadsheet and others. This is based on the use of the MAX metamodel (kind of an XMI format) for expressing the models and HL7 MAX tool.
- FHIR and DICOM (Ewout Kramer, Furore) (15 minutes)
- Ewout took part in the SIIM hackathon, a diagnostic imaging hacking event. He will briefly present his experiences in blending RESTful DICOM approaches with FHIR.
- Teach yourself (some) FHIR (Fleur Kelpin, UMCG, NL) (max 30 minutes)
- Fleur and her team have implemented a FHIR interface on top of existing services for the EHR-System and she will share her experience with doing that.
Registration is free, but the size of the room is limited. Please sign up by adding your name to the list below:
- Rene Spronk, Ringholm, NL
- Ewout Kramer, Furore, NL
- Dirk Jan van der Pol, Quli, NL
- Adri Burggraaff, HL7 NL, (afternoon)
- Michael van der Zel, UMCG, NL
- Jan-Marc Verlinden, Medvision360, NL
- Ralph van Etten, Medvision360, NL
- Tomaž Gornik or Borut Fabjan, Marand, Slovenia
- Henk Enting, MGRID, NL
- Tom de Jong, Nova Pro, NL
- Fleur Kelpin, UMCG, NL
- Alexander Henket, Nictiz, NL
- Ian McNicoll, FreshEHR, UK
- Arianne van de Wetering, Nictiz, NL
- Hans Vonkeman, Furore, NL