AID 201406 Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the agenda of the AID out-of-cycle meeting to be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Date: June 3rd, 2014. 09:00-17:30
- Language: All Presentations will be in English
- Location: Furore offices, Amsterdam, @ Bos en Lommerplein 280, 1055 RW Amsterdam (Directions: in Dutch, and/or Google Maps)
- Registration: There is no registration fee. The size of the meeting room is limited however, so we urge you to please sign up by adding your name to the tail end of this page.
- Administrative agenda items
- Aproval of the agenda
- Implementation aspects of my own PHR (Dirk Jan van der Pol, Quli, NL)
- Dirk Jan, akin to e-Patient Dave once suffered from cancer - and decided to develop his own PHR to collect and manage his own health data. Dirk Jan, unlike Dave, has a background in software development and therefore has the perfect background and motivation to develop a PHR.
- Dirk Jan will share his background, and will subsequently focus on the challenges of trying to incorporate data from all sorts of sources in his own PHR - which meant he had to create clinical models, and resourted to a tagging mechnism in order to retrieve and associate relevant bits of data.
- A world of models - model transformations (Michael van der Zel, UMCG, NL)
- Michael has created a number of tools that help in the tranformation of models between OpenEHR, CIMI, DCM, ART-DECOR, EA UML, and others. This includes the use of the MAX metadata format (kind of an XMI format) for expressing the models.
- Other presentations
Registration is free, but the size of the room is limited. Please sign up by adding your name to the list below:
- Rene Spronk, Ringholm, NL
- Ewout Kramer, Furore, NL
- Dirk Jan van der Pol, Quli, NL
- Adri Burggraaff, HL7 NL, (afternoon)
- Michael van der Zel, UMCG, NL