AID 201311 Minutes Amsterdam
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the agenda of the "Application Implementation and Design" (AID, formerly known as RIMBAA) out-of-cycle meeting which is to be held on November 28th in Amsterdam. The meeting venue is kindly provided by Furore.
- Date: November 28, 2013 (09:00-17:00)
- Language: all presentations and discussions will be in English
- Location: Furore offices, Amsterdam, @ Bos en Lommerplein 280, 1055 RW Amsterdam
- Directions: in Dutch, and/or Google Maps
- Registration: There is no registration fee. The size of the meeting room is limited however, so we urge you to please sign up by adding your name to the tail end of this page.
- Rene Spronk, Ringholm, NL
- Michael van der Zel, UMCG, NL
- Ewout Kramer, Furore, NL
- Andy Stechisin, YouCentric, CA
- Lorraine Constable, YouCentric, CA
- Tom de Jong, Nova-Pro, NL
- Hans Vonkeman, Furore, NL
- Henk Enting, MGRID, NL
- Mitchell Duim, Results4Care, NL
- Yeb Havinga, MGRID, NL
- Willem Dijkstra, MGRID, NL
- Roberta Gazzarata, University of Genoa, IT
- Mauro Giacomini, University of Genoa, IT
- Adri Burggraaff, HL7 NL, NL(afternoon)
- Bas van Poppel, HL7 NL
- Bertil Reppen, Apertura,NO
- Albana Gaba, Portavita, NL
- Tom van der Weide, Portavita, NL
- Administrative agenda items
- Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting
- Approval of updated DMP
- Question by ITS regarding the RIM ITS
- Next European AID out-of-cycle
- Review and approval of the agenda
- FHIR Implementation Aspects (Ewout Kramer, Furore)
- Details to follow..
- Implementation of search in a FHIR server (Martijn)
- Approaches to Persistence on FHIR Servers (Andy Stechishin/Lorraine Constable, YouCentric, Canada)
- Details to follow..
- Persistence of FHIR Resources using the MGRID RIM based database (Willem Dijkstra, Yeb Havinga)
- Details to follow ..
- Overview of RESTful DICOM (Rene Spronk)
- DICOM has recently embraced new RESTful services for the exchange of image objects and metadata. This presentation will cover those services, and will speculate about future RESTful DICOM services as well as the relationship with HL7 FHIR.
- Discussion of "HL7 User groups"