This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2018 05 09 Minutes - Technical Team"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Return to *CDA R2.1 Stylesheet Project =Attendees= Alex, Lisa<br/> =Agenda -Review current rendering -Make plan for Cologne meeting =Discus...")
 
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
Alex, Lisa<br/>
 
Alex, Lisa<br/>
  
=Agenda
+
=Agenda=
-Review current rendering
+
*Review current rendering
-Make plan for Cologne meeting
+
*Make plan for Cologne meeting -  Monday Q3
  
 
=Discussion Points=
 
=Discussion Points=
Line 13: Line 13:
 
* Added a treatment for sections with no information
 
* Added a treatment for sections with no information
 
* Lisa will make a ppt for the meeting that address key questions
 
* Lisa will make a ppt for the meeting that address key questions
** What have we done so far
+
** Summarize completed bug fixes and improvements
 +
** Describe the new CDA R2.1 Style Sheet and how it works
 +
*** called pragmatically versus used in a browser
 +
*** note it is non-normative artifact that is not considered a part of the standard
 +
** Where do you get it
 +
** How do you use it
 +
** Where is the documentation?
 +
** How will bugs be reported, enhancements be requested?
 +
** Motion to accept our Request to Publish
 
* Still need to:
 
* Still need to:
 
** Add more documentation about the stylesheet
 
** Add more documentation about the stylesheet

Latest revision as of 14:10, 9 May 2018

Return to

Attendees

Alex, Lisa

Agenda

  • Review current rendering
  • Make plan for Cologne meeting - Monday Q3

Discussion Points

  • Reviewed the color changes in the stylesheet
  • Added a treatment for sections with no information
  • Lisa will make a ppt for the meeting that address key questions
    • Summarize completed bug fixes and improvements
    • Describe the new CDA R2.1 Style Sheet and how it works
      • called pragmatically versus used in a browser
      • note it is non-normative artifact that is not considered a part of the standard
    • Where do you get it
    • How do you use it
    • Where is the documentation?
    • How will bugs be reported, enhancements be requested?
    • Motion to accept our Request to Publish
  • Still need to:
    • Add more documentation about the stylesheet
      • Documentation will be on the wiki
    • Address how to report bugs and request enhancements
  • Open Issues
    • Check for additional CDA R2.1 Null Flavors
    • Look at TOK for accordian to reveal sub sections
    • Look at width of TOK for sections with no information
    • Make variables for color scheme

Next Meeting

  • The next meeting will be scheduled once we have progress to report on the action items taken in this meeting