This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2018 03 19 Minutes - Technical Team"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(6 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 6: Line 6:
 
Attending
 
Attending
 
Lisa Nelson (convener)<br>
 
Lisa Nelson (convener)<br>
George Dixon
+
George Dixon<br>
Emma Jones
+
Emma Jones<br>
Rick Geimer
+
Rick Geimer<br>
Austin Kreisler
+
Austin Kreisler<br>
 
Brett Marquard<br>
 
Brett Marquard<br>
 
Wayne Kubick<br>
 
Wayne Kubick<br>
 +
Grahame Grieve<br>
  
 
Not Attending
 
Not Attending
Grahame Grieve<br>
 
 
Josh Mandel<br>
 
Josh Mandel<br>
 
Calvin Beebe<br>
 
Calvin Beebe<br>
Line 31: Line 31:
  
 
==PSS Review ==
 
==PSS Review ==
 +
* Reviewed the PSS and made a couple modifications
 +
* Rick will get this version approved by FHIR-I
 +
* Lisa will repost the new version on the wiki and ask for approval in SDWG on 3/22
  
 
==RFP Development Process==
 
==RFP Development Process==
* Next steps and responsibilities, process, timeframe
+
* Estimate the Level of Effort
* How to prioritize?
+
** We need to produce a Level of Effort estimate
 +
** This group will supply HL7 with information about the project that can be put into the HL7 RFP Template
 +
*** Next steps and responsibilities, process, timeframe
 +
*** How to prioritize?
 +
****Which Templates
 +
****What's the Process to to be followed
 +
****What are the envisioned deliverables?
 +
** The group developed some initial content to address this question
 +
***Here are the initial specifications: http://wiki.hl7.org/images/8/86/RFP_Preparation_Materials_20180319.docx
 +
** Lisa, Brett, and Rick need to go through the C-CDA IG and develop the list of entry templates with the corresponding US Core, or FHIR Core Profiles, or the new needed profiles.
  
 
== FHIR-I Updates for CDA Logical model (dependency)==
 
== FHIR-I Updates for CDA Logical model (dependency)==
Line 41: Line 53:
  
 
==Test Cases and Test Sling==
 
==Test Cases and Test Sling==
## Report on possible sources of test samples?
+
** Report on possible sources of test samples?
 
+
***Lisa has asked Dave Hamill to see if we can use CDA Samples from the CDA IAT
 +
***CDA Examples Task Force also has a new sample documents area in github: https://github.com/jddamore/ccda-samples/blob/master/z-infographic/medications.jpg
  
 
=Logistics:=
 
=Logistics:=
Line 51: Line 64:
  
 
=Summary of Decisions=
 
=Summary of Decisions=
#
+
* Rick will get the PSS approved in FHIR-I
 +
* Lisa will get the PSS approved in SDWG
 +
* Lisa will create a google sheet with the CCDA Templates that are a priority for the mapping project
 +
* Rick and Brett will help populate the priority mapping spreadsheet
 +
* Lisa will supply HL7 (via Wayne) with material to help draft the RFP request for the project.
 +
 
 
=Next Meeting=
 
=Next Meeting=
 
March 26th, 2:00pm ET
 
March 26th, 2:00pm ET

Latest revision as of 21:00, 19 March 2018

Return to

Attendees

Attending Lisa Nelson (convener)
George Dixon
Emma Jones
Rick Geimer
Austin Kreisler
Brett Marquard
Wayne Kubick
Grahame Grieve

Not Attending Josh Mandel
Calvin Beebe

Agenda

  1. Review project scope statement
  2. Discuss the RFP development process
    1. Discuss how prioritization will be developed (is this work part of the services to be provided by the hired vendor?)
  3. Discuss the FHIR-I updates for CDA logical model
  4. Discuss the process we will use to Define the CCDA test cases and test sling
    1. Gather current ideas for CCDA test cases and test sling


Minutes

PSS Review

  • Reviewed the PSS and made a couple modifications
  • Rick will get this version approved by FHIR-I
  • Lisa will repost the new version on the wiki and ask for approval in SDWG on 3/22

RFP Development Process

  • Estimate the Level of Effort
    • We need to produce a Level of Effort estimate
    • This group will supply HL7 with information about the project that can be put into the HL7 RFP Template
      • Next steps and responsibilities, process, timeframe
      • How to prioritize?
        • Which Templates
        • What's the Process to to be followed
        • What are the envisioned deliverables?
    • The group developed some initial content to address this question
    • Lisa, Brett, and Rick need to go through the C-CDA IG and develop the list of entry templates with the corresponding US Core, or FHIR Core Profiles, or the new needed profiles.

FHIR-I Updates for CDA Logical model (dependency)

Test Cases and Test Sling

Logistics:

Wiki has been created

Future Meeting Plans

Summary of Decisions

  • Rick will get the PSS approved in FHIR-I
  • Lisa will get the PSS approved in SDWG
  • Lisa will create a google sheet with the CCDA Templates that are a priority for the mapping project
  • Rick and Brett will help populate the priority mapping spreadsheet
  • Lisa will supply HL7 (via Wayne) with material to help draft the RFP request for the project.

Next Meeting

March 26th, 2:00pm ET