Difference between revisions of "2018 02 15 Minutes - Technical Team"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 10: Line 10:
 
- This version will need to be tested and then considered for approval by SDWG<br/>
 
- This version will need to be tested and then considered for approval by SDWG<br/>
 
- These bug fixes will also be implemented in the new CDA R2.1 stylesheet<br/>
 
- These bug fixes will also be implemented in the new CDA R2.1 stylesheet<br/>
- Alex is working on these changes for week of 2/18, then will be on holiday for 3 weeks<br/>
+
- Alex is working on these changes for week of 2/18, then will be on holiday for a week and half<br/>
 
- No reply from Electronic Services and Tools about wanting to co-sponsor the project<br/>
 
- No reply from Electronic Services and Tools about wanting to co-sponsor the project<br/>
 
- Participation meetings will be scheduled based on progress and readiness to gather feedback<br/>
 
- Participation meetings will be scheduled based on progress and readiness to gather feedback<br/>
 
- Once Alex returns from holiday we will establish a regular touch-base meeting for the project team (maybe TH 8:00am ET)<br/>
 
- Once Alex returns from holiday we will establish a regular touch-base meeting for the project team (maybe TH 8:00am ET)<br/>
 +
 
=Action Items=
 
=Action Items=
 
- Lisa will establish a project wiki<br/>
 
- Lisa will establish a project wiki<br/>

Latest revision as of 15:19, 15 February 2018

Return to

Attendees

Alex, Lisa

Discussion Points

- The current CDA R2.0 stylesheet is version 3.0
- Alex has processed the Bug Fixes into a new version of the current CDA xsl, version 3.1
- This version will need to be tested and then considered for approval by SDWG
- These bug fixes will also be implemented in the new CDA R2.1 stylesheet
- Alex is working on these changes for week of 2/18, then will be on holiday for a week and half
- No reply from Electronic Services and Tools about wanting to co-sponsor the project
- Participation meetings will be scheduled based on progress and readiness to gather feedback
- Once Alex returns from holiday we will establish a regular touch-base meeting for the project team (maybe TH 8:00am ET)

Action Items

- Lisa will establish a project wiki
- Lisa will collect and provide Alex with some sample CDA R2.0 documents for testing - Lisa and Alex will create CDA R2.1 documents from those samples by adding/modifying them based on the Release Notes for CDA R2.1
- Lisa needs to get a copy of the CDA R2.1 release notes - post on the wiki site for reference