201809 Argonaut Questionnaire
Argonaut Zulip chat stream for this track.
Submitting WG/Project/Implementer Group
To pilot the Argonaut Questionnaire Implementation Guide
The goal of the Argonaut Questionnaire Project is to develop guidance to support interchange of simple forms based on FHIR Version 3.0.1 and specifically the Questionnaire and QuestionnaireResponse resources. This implementation guide provides implementers with FHIR RESTful APIs and guidance to create, use and share between organizations standard assessment forms and the assessment responses.
Proposed Track Lead
TBD<your name here!>
See the Argonaut Questionnaire Implementation Guide for
The System that is capable of retrieving, rendering and displaying the assessment to a subject or a provider to fill out.
A form repository for the collection of the assessments. It is accessible to both the providers and form editors as a FHIR Questionnaire endpoint.
A repository for the collection of the completed assessments (‘answers’). It is accessible to the providers as a FHIR QuestionnaireResponse endpoint.
See the Argonaut Questionnaire Implementation Guide for the initial use cases.
- Form Author Editor Creates Or Updates Assessment
- Form Author Editor Uploads The Assessments To The Assessment Bank
- Provider EHRSs Retrieve Standard Assessments From The Assessment Bank
- The Provider EHR Renders And Displays The Standard Assessment To The End User
- The End User Completes The Assessment
- The Provider EHR Posts Responses to the Answer Bank
- The Provider EHR Retrieves The Assessment Responses from the Answer Bank