This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2018-09-18 BR&R Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 22: Line 22:
  
 
=Attendees=
 
=Attendees=
* xxx (Chair/Scribe)
+
* Hugh Glover (Co-Chair)
*
+
* Ed Helton (Co-Chair/Scribe)
 +
* Boris Brodski (Co-Chair/Scribe)
 +
* Myron Finseth (Co-Chair)
 +
* Robinette Renner
 +
* Andy Iverson
 +
* Abdullah Rafiqi
 +
* Gary Saner
 +
* Gayathri Jayawardena
 +
* Jane Pollack
 +
* Julia Chan
 +
* Julie Evans
 +
* Norman Gregory
 +
* Ulli Wagner
 +
* Bill Gregory
 +
* Bill Friggle
 +
* Rachael Roan
 +
* Catherine Hosage Norman
 +
* Rik Smithies
 +
* Wendy Ver Hoef
 +
* Ron Fitzmartin
  
 
=Agenda Items and notes=
 
=Agenda Items and notes=
Line 29: Line 48:
 
===1. Minutes Approval===
 
===1. Minutes Approval===
 
1.1 Last conference call
 
1.1 Last conference call
 +
Approved: Julie Evans motioned to approve, Bill Gregory seconded the motion
  
 
===2. Project and PSS Review and Approval===
 
===2. Project and PSS Review and Approval===
 
  
 
<b>Key Dates</b>
 
<b>Key Dates</b>
Line 42: Line 61:
 
[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1426 Project Insight Link]<br>
 
[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1426 Project Insight Link]<br>
 
[http://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=19136854 Working area on confluence]
 
[http://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=19136854 Working area on confluence]
  Report back
+
  No updates
  
 
====2.2 #1425 CDISC Lab Semantics in FHIR ====
 
====2.2 #1425 CDISC Lab Semantics in FHIR ====
 
[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1425 Project Insight Link] <br>[http://confluence.hl7.org/display/BRR/CDISC+Lab+Semantics+-+FHIR+Investigation+and+Implementation+Guide Working area on confluence]
 
[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1425 Project Insight Link] <br>[http://confluence.hl7.org/display/BRR/CDISC+Lab+Semantics+-+FHIR+Investigation+and+Implementation+Guide Working area on confluence]
  Report back
+
  According to Christie, the model appears ready for the Connectathon
 
   
 
   
 
====2.3 #1424 Common Data Model Harmonization (CDMH) - FHIR Implementation Guide ====
 
====2.3 #1424 Common Data Model Harmonization (CDMH) - FHIR Implementation Guide ====
 
[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1424 Project Insight Link]
 
[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1424 Project Insight Link]
  Report back
+
  No updates
  
 
====2.4 #1416 Exploration of FHIR resources to support of IDMP 11238/19844 Substances Standard and Technical Specification. ====
 
====2.4 #1416 Exploration of FHIR resources to support of IDMP 11238/19844 Substances Standard and Technical Specification. ====
 
[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1416 Project Insight Link]<br>
 
[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1416 Project Insight Link]<br>
 
[http://confluence.hl7.org/display/BRR/IDMP+11238+Substances+Specification?src=contextnavchildmode Working area on Confluence]
 
[http://confluence.hl7.org/display/BRR/IDMP+11238+Substances+Specification?src=contextnavchildmode Working area on Confluence]
  Report back
+
  Continuing to work on on the resources, preparing for discussion with Pharmacy
 +
FMG feedback: Extensive scope; need to focus on specific area such as devices
  
 
====2.5 #1310 BRIDG Model Update (BRIDG Release 5.2 /HL7 BRIDG R5 is being updated) ====
 
====2.5 #1310 BRIDG Model Update (BRIDG Release 5.2 /HL7 BRIDG R5 is being updated) ====
 
[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1310 Project Insight Link]
 
[http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1310 Project Insight Link]
   Report back
+
   No known issues
  
 
===3. FHIR===
 
===3. FHIR===
Line 69: Line 89:
 
[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=677 All FHIR Tracker Items]
 
[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=677 All FHIR Tracker Items]
  
* Hugo Leroux and the subject de-identification tracker
+
Hugo Leroux was unavailable to join and talk on the subject de-identification tracker; presentation postponed
  
 
===3.2 Connectathon Tracks===
 
===3.2 Connectathon Tracks===
 
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=201809_Clinical_Research Proposals]
 
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=201809_Clinical_Research Proposals]
  
[http://conman.fhir.org/connectathon.html?event=cof ConMan]
+
[http://conman.fhir.org/connectathon.html?event=cof ConMan]
 +
 
 +
Working on having servers organized
 +
Testing can be performed on ConMan, allows to participate without writing code
  
 
===3.3 Retiring SDC-DE Implementation Guide===
 
===3.3 Retiring SDC-DE Implementation Guide===
Line 92: Line 115:
 
   
 
   
 
  Please let me know if you would be interested in keeping the IG around.</I>
 
  Please let me know if you would be interested in keeping the IG around.</I>
 +
 +
SDC has two implementation guides, for the questionnaire itself and data elements
 +
The data elements one has been retired, making the IG that references it useless
 +
No apparent interest in continuing the development and maintenance of the IG from the original SDC group
 +
Julie Evans made a motion to withdraw, Bill Gregory seconded
 +
Hugh will check on the ownership, and BR&R will either withdraw (if owned by us) or otherwise indicate our lack of interest in maintenance
  
 
===4. Action Item List===
 
===4. Action Item List===
 
[http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/rcrim/Action%20List.xlsx Link to list]
 
[http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/rcrim/Action%20List.xlsx Link to list]
* Produce a BRIDG conformance document
 
* Build list of renaming actions and put on list for prioritisation
 
  
 
===5. AOB===
 
===5. AOB===
  
 
* [http://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=17662366 WGM Agenda]
 
* [http://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=17662366 WGM Agenda]
 +
 +
Co-chair slides: Project leads will provide brief inputs
 +
Tue, Q4: Will reach out to CIMI to make sure they are available to attend
 +
Wed, Q2: Need to determine the item to bring to the O&O joint meeting, and the agenda for the core group (substance and devices are areas of common interest)

Latest revision as of 19:08, 18 September 2018

Attendees

  • Hugh Glover (Co-Chair)
  • Ed Helton (Co-Chair/Scribe)
  • Boris Brodski (Co-Chair/Scribe)
  • Myron Finseth (Co-Chair)
  • Robinette Renner
  • Andy Iverson
  • Abdullah Rafiqi
  • Gary Saner
  • Gayathri Jayawardena
  • Jane Pollack
  • Julia Chan
  • Julie Evans
  • Norman Gregory
  • Ulli Wagner
  • Bill Gregory
  • Bill Friggle
  • Rachael Roan
  • Catherine Hosage Norman
  • Rik Smithies
  • Wendy Ver Hoef
  • Ron Fitzmartin

Agenda Items and notes

1. Minutes Approval

1.1 Last conference call

Approved: Julie Evans motioned to approve, Bill Gregory seconded the motion

2. Project and PSS Review and Approval

Key Dates

Publishing Calendar
FHIR All FHIR Deadlines


2.1 #1426 Women’s Health Technology Coordinated Registry Network (CRN)

Project Insight Link
Working area on confluence

No updates

2.2 #1425 CDISC Lab Semantics in FHIR

Project Insight Link
Working area on confluence

According to Christie, the model appears ready for the Connectathon

2.3 #1424 Common Data Model Harmonization (CDMH) - FHIR Implementation Guide

Project Insight Link

No updates

2.4 #1416 Exploration of FHIR resources to support of IDMP 11238/19844 Substances Standard and Technical Specification.

Project Insight Link
Working area on Confluence

Continuing to work on on the resources, preparing for discussion with Pharmacy
FMG feedback: Extensive scope; need to focus on specific area such as devices

2.5 #1310 BRIDG Model Update (BRIDG Release 5.2 /HL7 BRIDG R5 is being updated)

Project Insight Link

 No known issues

3. FHIR

===3.1 FHIR Tracker Items===

Current BR&R Open Items

All FHIR Tracker Items

Hugo Leroux was unavailable to join and talk on the subject de-identification tracker; presentation postponed

3.2 Connectathon Tracks

Proposals

ConMan

Working on having servers organized
Testing can be performed on ConMan, allows to participate without writing code

3.3 Retiring SDC-DE Implementation Guide

Email from FMG

The SDC-DE implmentation guide was last published as STU in April, 2017.  It will expire next April.
While there has been interest in (and significant progress in) updating the main SDC implementation guide, focused on Questionnaire, 
 there has not (yet) been any interest expressed in updating the corresponding "data element" implementation guide which focuses on how 
to use FHIR to support the sharing of data element definitions between registries.  To the    best of our knowledge, there have not been 
any implementations of the original implementation guide.

Given the timeframe needed to update and enhance the existing implementation guide and take it to ballot (which would need to happen for 
the May ballot cycle), the FHIR-I work group is soliciting interest in updating and advancing the SDC-DE implementation guide.  
After the Baltimore WGM, the FHIR-I work group will make a final determination on the future of the IG - either to inform the 
TSC of our intention to retire and withdraw that implementation guide or to initiate a PSS for a revised version.

Please let me know if you would be interested in keeping the IG around.
SDC has two implementation guides, for the questionnaire itself and data elements
The data elements one has been retired, making the IG that references it useless
No apparent interest in continuing the development and maintenance of the IG from the original SDC group 
Julie Evans made a motion to withdraw, Bill Gregory seconded
Hugh will check on the ownership, and BR&R will either withdraw (if owned by us) or otherwise indicate our lack of interest in maintenance

4. Action Item List

Link to list

5. AOB

Co-chair slides: Project leads will provide brief inputs
Tue, Q4: Will reach out to CIMI to make sure they are available to attend
Wed, Q2: Need to determine the item to bring to the O&O joint meeting, and the agenda for the core group (substance and devices are areas of common interest)