This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2018-05-04 CDAMG Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 114: Line 114:
 
| width="100%" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Actions''' ''
 
| width="100%" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Actions''' ''
 
* Lisa and Brett - follow-up on Pharmacy IG with Wayne--Where is it???
 
* Lisa and Brett - follow-up on Pharmacy IG with Wayne--Where is it???
* Lisa and Brett - meeting with Lynn about Product Pages.
+
* Lisa and Brett - Meet with Lynn about Product Page Improvements
 +
* Lisa and Brett - finish roadmap slides
 
|-
 
|-
 
<!---=======================================================================
 
<!---=======================================================================
Line 127: Line 128:
  
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
*May 4th, 2:00pm ET
 
 
* NOTE:  No meeting on 5/11
 
* NOTE:  No meeting on 5/11
  

Latest revision as of 18:59, 4 May 2018

back to CDA Management Group main page

HL7 CDAMG Minutes

Location: Conference Call

Date: 2018-04-27
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)
Facilitator Brett Note taker(s) Lisa
Attendee Name


X George Dixon
Jean Duteau
X Rick Geimer
Kai Heitmann
X Brett Marquard
X Linda Michaelsen
Vacancy
X Lisa Nelson
X Andrew Statler
Quorum: Chair +3

Agenda & Minutes

  • Welcome
  • Approve Minutes of 2018-04-27_CDAMG_Conference_Call
  • Agenda review
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publication Request Review: (None Scheduled)
    • Update on New CMG members nominations
      • At least 3 nominations
      • Decision from SGB - Need to e-mail Mary Kay (decision was supposed to be in Mid-May)
    • Reorganization of the product pages for CDA and C-CDA (Proposal)
      • Review product page proposal file (progress? Where are we at with this?)
      • We have support from HQ/Wayne
        • Brett is going to propose a change in the context of the emergency errata
    • Need for a CDA logo
      • Update on Progress
    • Discuss CDA Product Roadmap
      • Review materials/analysis on Decentralized template assignments
    • Discuss Production of HL7 News Articles
      • (Selected Topic)About work being done in CDA Examples Task Force
        • Will group write this (Lisa to start the drafting process)
      • About the Evolution Strategy for C-CDA
      • About use of QRDA templates in C-CDA files, Reason for actions not done.
        • Official call for stories for the September newsletter around May 21-23
        • Article ideas/themes are due by June 4
        • Actual articles and accompanying images/graphics are due to me by June 25
    • Planning for May WG in Cologne
      • Lisa and Brett to meet on Tuesday to solidify the Agenda
    • Reminder - No meeting on May 11th.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Lisa and Brett - follow-up on Pharmacy IG with Wayne--Where is it???
  • Lisa and Brett - Meet with Lynn about Product Page Improvements
  • Lisa and Brett - finish roadmap slides
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • NOTE: No meeting on 5/11

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved