This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2018-04-13 CDAMG Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 80: Line 80:
 
***Nomination Request went out on 4/9
 
***Nomination Request went out on 4/9
 
**Asset Inventory Work
 
**Asset Inventory Work
***Review progress on [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Document_Architecture CMG Wiki changes] - CONRATULATIONS!  We're done for now.
+
***Review progress on [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Document_Architecture CMG Wiki changes] - CONGRATULATIONS!  We're done for now. (Asset List)
 
**** Confirm Jean has updated the CDA-IAT info - no further discussion today
 
**** Confirm Jean has updated the CDA-IAT info - no further discussion today
 
** Review progress toward having a Project Dashboard
 
** Review progress toward having a Project Dashboard
*** New order for Asset List - how to find "lost work"?
+
** New order for list
*** Make a table for C-CDA
+
** Ideas for organizing versions of asset
*** Rick to build a version table for HAI
+
** Ideas for reorganization the product pages for CDA and C-CDA
*** See what we learn
 
****Where do we put the table?
 
*****Where can we plug it in?
 
******Can we add a link off the Master Grid Page?
 
 
****Brett will check on status of Jira for projects
 
****Brett will check on status of Jira for projects
**Discuss project to make recommendations on how to improve the website publishing of CDA artifacts
 
*** Andrew has an open question in and expects an answer next week
 
**Linda brought up the question of education - do we own that for CDA?
 
 
**Discuss CDA Product Roadmap
 
**Discuss CDA Product Roadmap
 
**Planning for May WG in Cologne
 
**Planning for May WG in Cologne
Line 100: Line 93:
 
***CMG meeting Monday, Q4
 
***CMG meeting Monday, Q4
 
****Will be there: Andrew, Rick, Lisa, Brett, Kai   
 
****Will be there: Andrew, Rick, Lisa, Brett, Kai   
****Will not there:Linda, Dale, George   
+
****Will not there: Linda, George   
 
****Don't know: Jean
 
****Don't know: Jean
 +
**Future Meetings - leading up to May WG Meeting
 
** Need a CDA logo - no further discussion today
 
** Need a CDA logo - no further discussion today
  

Revision as of 16:53, 13 April 2018

back to CDA Management Group main page

HL7 CDAMG Minutes

Location: Conference Call

Date: 2018-04-13
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)
Facilitator Brett Note taker(s) Lisa
Attendee Name


George Dixon
Jean Duteau
Rick Geimer
Kai Heitmann
Brett Marquard
Linda Michaelsen
Vacancy
Lisa Nelson
Andrew Statler
Quorum: Chair +3

Agenda & Minutes

  • Agenda review
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publication Request Review: (None Scheduled)
    • Update on New CMG members nominations
      • Nomination Request went out on 4/9
    • Asset Inventory Work
      • Review progress on CMG Wiki changes - CONGRATULATIONS! We're done for now. (Asset List)
        • Confirm Jean has updated the CDA-IAT info - no further discussion today
    • Review progress toward having a Project Dashboard
    • New order for list
    • Ideas for organizing versions of asset
    • Ideas for reorganization the product pages for CDA and C-CDA
        • Brett will check on status of Jira for projects
    • Discuss CDA Product Roadmap
    • Planning for May WG in Cologne
      • Monday (May 10th), Q0
        • Architectural Review,FHIR Management Group,Standards Goverance Board,CDA Management Group has been invited to join Technical Steering Committee at the May 2018 HL7 International Working Group Meeting
      • CMG meeting Monday, Q4
        • Will be there: Andrew, Rick, Lisa, Brett, Kai
        • Will not there: Linda, George
        • Don't know: Jean
    • Future Meetings - leading up to May WG Meeting
    • Need a CDA logo - no further discussion today

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • April 20, 2:00pm ET

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved