2018-04-11 Learning Health Systems Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Facilitator||Russell Leftwich||Note taker(s)||Emma Jones|
|John Roberts||Tennessee Department of Health|
|Asim Muhammad||Philips Research Europe|
|Laura Heermann-Langford||Intermountain Healthcare|
|Chris Melo||Phillips Healthcare|
|Benjamin Kummer||Columbia University|
- Chair: Russell Leftwich
- Scribe: Emma Jones
- Motion to approve April 4 call minutes: ?? moved , ?? second: moved to next call.
- Other business
- CIMI Modeling
Snomed missing valueset elements
- SNOMED will modify nurse educator to include patient as the audience
- ED provider is Accident doctor due to the UK/british term for ED - will be ED provider will be added as a synonym
LOINC updates to Care Team type value set
- Swapna sent the LOINC codes
- Next steps for the codes is to be used by HL7 CDA example task force - update the narrative only Care Team example
- Parallel exercise is to communicate with Michelle Miller to get this valueset into FHIR as well.
- Lisa and Stephen will coordinate and report progress during the HL7 WGM.
CIMI Modeling - presented by Claude
- Reviewed requirements
- Family member who have learned a specific skill set (e.g. home dialysis) or can provide skilled services
- Escalation of communication to include back-update (fall-back)
- Not just assuming the communication is done but it can be role based.
- Requirement about when care team member would be active in a care team - not everyone is active all the time. Could be current at specific point in time.
- care team members who do not belong on the care team but for politcal reasons may remain on the care team.
- Discussion about the existance of 'one'care team or 'multiple' care teams
- Longitudinal care team concepts need to be explored.
- For administrative reasons may have many different care teams depending on what's going on with the patient.
- From the patient perspective - will be one care team
- There could be both - new instance or new version of a given instance.
- Would be useful to find EHRs
- See Questions and updated Requirements