2018-04-10 BR&R Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ed Helton (Chair)
- Hugh Glover (Chair)
- Myron Finseth (Chair, scribe)
- Julia Chen
- Ginny Hussong
- Jean Duteau
- Julie Evans
- Bill Friggle
- Norman Gregory
- Smita Hastak
- Wendy Ver Hoef
- Ulli Wagner
- Catherine Hosage Norman
- Robinette Renner
- Jim Rogers
Agenda Items and notes
1. Minutes Approval
Minutes from conference call 27th March approved. Jim Rogers motioned; Julie Evans second
2. May WGM Agenda
Draft is at wc 2018-05-14 BR&R WG Meeting
- Ed Helton will not be able to attend. Need to plan a conference call with Ed during this meeting (sometime ???).
WGM schedule discussion:
- Need 1 quarter for BRIDG ballot reconciliation (Wednesday?)
- Need 1 quarter for Lab Model(Wednesday?)
- Hugh suggested finding time to discuss use cases.
- Smita suggested talking about activities or mapping.
- Boris previously recommended a quarter for Regulations.
- Rik Smithies previously recommended a quarter on IDMP resources
- Jean Duteau recommended time for Medication and Adverse event
- Julie Evans Recommended Research subject. Perhaps this could be discussed during the BRIDG lab reconciliation.
- Need a quarter joint meeting with O&O to discuss Lab Pathology/DICOM. Smita and Riki to lead. This should take place after luch so that Ed Helton can call in to this meeting.
- Ed asked Robinette -- architecture of BRIDG in FHIR.
3. PSS Review and Approval
4.1 FHIR Tracker Items
- Tracker 14314. De-identification of patients within the ResearchSubject resource. Contact Hugo Leroux(Julie Evans)
4.2 IDMP Related Models
- Closure of PSS #1338 and draft a new one (Boris Brodsky)
4.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate
- Julie is almost ready to start on this activity.
4.4 Medication and Device Information
- Possible new initiative (Boris Brodsky)
4.5 Clinicians on FHIR
- ClinFHIR demonstration (Hugh Glover)
Hugh gave a demonstration:
- Save information to a FHIR server
- Retrieve information from a FHIR server (medication info, adverse event)
- Hugh suggested sketching out a BR&R use case for the ClinFHIR tool
- Gives a quick idea of what needs to be constrained and what needs to be added.
4.6 Oncology use of AE Resource
- FDA expressed interest in looking more into AE resources for oncology (Boris Brodsky)
5. Action Item List
- Nothing at this time