This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2018-04-10 BR&R Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 45: Line 45:
 
====4.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate====
 
====4.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate====
 
* Any progress?
 
* Any progress?
 +
 +
====4.4 Medication and Device Information====
 +
* New initiative (Boris Brodsky)
 +
 +
====4.4 Clinicians on FHIR====
 +
* ClinFHIR demonstration (Hugh Glover)
  
 
===5. Action Item List===
 
===5. Action Item List===

Revision as of 12:24, 9 April 2018

Attendees

  • xxx (Chair) xxx (Scribe)

Agenda Items and notes

1. Minutes Approval

Minutes from conference call 27th March

2. May WGM Agenda

Draft is at wc 2018-05-14 BR&R WG Meeting

3. PSS Review and Approval

3.1

4. FHIR

4.1 FHIR Tracker Items

  • Tracker 14314. De-identification of patients within the ResearchSubject resource. Contact Hugo Leroux(Julie Evans)

4.2 IDMP Related Models

  • Closure of PSS #1338 and draft a new one (Boris Brodski)

4.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate

  • Any progress?

4.4 Medication and Device Information

  • New initiative (Boris Brodsky)

4.4 Clinicians on FHIR

  • ClinFHIR demonstration (Hugh Glover)

5. Action Item List

  • Nothing at this time

6. AOB

  • Possible use of the Confluence in place of wiki(HG)