This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2018-04-10 BR&R Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(34 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 21: Line 21:
  
 
=Attendees=
 
=Attendees=
* xxx (Chair) xxx (Scribe)
+
 
*
+
* Ed Helton (Chair)
 +
* Hugh Glover (Chair)
 +
* Myron Finseth (Chair, scribe)  
 +
* Julia Chen
 +
* Ginny Hussong
 +
* Jean Duteau
 +
* Julie Evans
 +
* Bill Friggle
 +
* Norman Gregory
 +
* Smita Hastak
 +
* Wendy Ver Hoef
 +
* Ulli Wagner
 +
* Catherine Hosage Norman
 +
* Robinette Renner
 +
* Jim Rogers
  
 
=Agenda Items and notes=
 
=Agenda Items and notes=
  
 
===1. Minutes Approval===
 
===1. Minutes Approval===
 +
Minutes from conference call 27th March approved. Jim Rogers motioned; Julie Evans second
  
 
===2. May WGM Agenda===
 
===2. May WGM Agenda===
 
Draft is at [[wc 2018-05-14  BR&R WG Meeting]]
 
Draft is at [[wc 2018-05-14  BR&R WG Meeting]]
 +
* Ed Helton will not be able to attend. Need to plan a conference call with Ed during this meeting (sometime ???).
 +
WGM schedule discussion:
 +
* Need 1 quarter for BRIDG ballot reconciliation (Wednesday?)
 +
* Need 1 quarter for Lab Model(Wednesday?)
 +
* Hugh suggested finding time to discuss use cases.
 +
* Smita suggested talking about activities or mapping.
 +
* Boris previously recommended a quarter for Regulations.
 +
* Rik Smithies previously recommended a quarter on IDMP resources
 +
* Jean Duteau recommended time for Medication and Adverse event
 +
* Julie Evans Recommended Research subject. Perhaps this could be discussed during the BRIDG lab reconciliation.
 +
* Need a quarter joint meeting with O&O to discuss Lab Pathology/DICOM. Smita and Riki to lead. This should take place after luch so that Ed Helton can call in to this meeting.
 +
* Ed asked Robinette -- architecture of BRIDG in FHIR.
  
 
===3. PSS Review and Approval===
 
===3. PSS Review and Approval===
Line 37: Line 64:
 
===4. FHIR===
 
===4. FHIR===
 
====4.1 FHIR Tracker Items====
 
====4.1 FHIR Tracker Items====
* Are there any outstanding?
+
* Tracker 14314. De-identification of patients within the ResearchSubject resource. Contact Hugo Leroux(Julie Evans)
  
 
====4.2 IDMP Related Models====
 
====4.2 IDMP Related Models====
* Development
+
* Closure of PSS #1338 and draft a new one (Boris Brodsky)
  
 
====4.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate====
 
====4.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate====
* Nothing at this time
+
* Julie is almost ready to start on this activity.
 +
 
 +
====4.4 Medication and Device Information====
 +
* Possible new initiative (Boris Brodsky)
 +
 
 +
====4.5 Clinicians on FHIR====
 +
* ClinFHIR demonstration (Hugh Glover)
 +
http://clinfhir.com/
 +
 
 +
Hugh gave a demonstration:
 +
* Save information to a FHIR server
 +
* Retrieve information from a FHIR server (medication info, adverse event)
 +
* Hugh suggested sketching out a BR&R use case for the ClinFHIR tool
 +
* Gives a quick idea of what needs to be constrained and what needs to be added.
 +
 
 +
====4.6 Oncology use of AE Resource====
 +
* FDA expressed interest in looking more into AE resources for oncology (Boris Brodsky)
  
 
===5. Action Item List===
 
===5. Action Item List===
Line 49: Line 92:
  
 
===6. AOB===
 
===6. AOB===
* Possible use of the Confluence in place of wiki(HG)
+
* ???

Latest revision as of 21:49, 11 April 2018

Attendees

  • Ed Helton (Chair)
  • Hugh Glover (Chair)
  • Myron Finseth (Chair, scribe)
  • Julia Chen
  • Ginny Hussong
  • Jean Duteau
  • Julie Evans
  • Bill Friggle
  • Norman Gregory
  • Smita Hastak
  • Wendy Ver Hoef
  • Ulli Wagner
  • Catherine Hosage Norman
  • Robinette Renner
  • Jim Rogers

Agenda Items and notes

1. Minutes Approval

Minutes from conference call 27th March approved. Jim Rogers motioned; Julie Evans second

2. May WGM Agenda

Draft is at wc 2018-05-14 BR&R WG Meeting

  • Ed Helton will not be able to attend. Need to plan a conference call with Ed during this meeting (sometime ???).

WGM schedule discussion:

  • Need 1 quarter for BRIDG ballot reconciliation (Wednesday?)
  • Need 1 quarter for Lab Model(Wednesday?)
  • Hugh suggested finding time to discuss use cases.
  • Smita suggested talking about activities or mapping.
  • Boris previously recommended a quarter for Regulations.
  • Rik Smithies previously recommended a quarter on IDMP resources
  • Jean Duteau recommended time for Medication and Adverse event
  • Julie Evans Recommended Research subject. Perhaps this could be discussed during the BRIDG lab reconciliation.
  • Need a quarter joint meeting with O&O to discuss Lab Pathology/DICOM. Smita and Riki to lead. This should take place after luch so that Ed Helton can call in to this meeting.
  • Ed asked Robinette -- architecture of BRIDG in FHIR.

3. PSS Review and Approval

3.1

4. FHIR

4.1 FHIR Tracker Items

  • Tracker 14314. De-identification of patients within the ResearchSubject resource. Contact Hugo Leroux(Julie Evans)

4.2 IDMP Related Models

  • Closure of PSS #1338 and draft a new one (Boris Brodsky)

4.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate

  • Julie is almost ready to start on this activity.

4.4 Medication and Device Information

  • Possible new initiative (Boris Brodsky)

4.5 Clinicians on FHIR

  • ClinFHIR demonstration (Hugh Glover)

http://clinfhir.com/

Hugh gave a demonstration:

  • Save information to a FHIR server
  • Retrieve information from a FHIR server (medication info, adverse event)
  • Hugh suggested sketching out a BR&R use case for the ClinFHIR tool
  • Gives a quick idea of what needs to be constrained and what needs to be added.

4.6 Oncology use of AE Resource

  • FDA expressed interest in looking more into AE resources for oncology (Boris Brodsky)

5. Action Item List

  • Nothing at this time

6. AOB

  •  ???