This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2018-04-06 CDAMG Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "back to [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=CDA_Management_Group CDA Management Group main page] {|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" <!---==========================...")
 
Line 12: Line 12:
 
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 CDAMG Minutes''' <br/>
 
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 CDAMG Minutes''' <br/>
 
'''Location: ''' Conference Call
 
'''Location: ''' Conference Call
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2018-03-16'''<br/> '''Time: 2:00 PM (ET)'''
+
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2018-04-06'''<br/> '''Time: 2:00 PM (ET)'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
| colspan="1" align="left"|Lisa
+
| colspan="1" align="left"|Brett
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
 
| colspan="1" align="left"|Lisa
 
| colspan="1" align="left"|Lisa
Line 42: Line 42:
 
| ||Jean Duteau
 
| ||Jean Duteau
 
|-
 
|-
| X|| Rick Geimer
+
| || Rick Geimer
 
|-
 
|-
 
| || Kai Heitmann
 
| || Kai Heitmann
Line 48: Line 48:
 
| Excused|| Brett Marquard
 
| Excused|| Brett Marquard
 
|-
 
|-
| X|| Linda Michaelsen
+
| || Linda Michaelsen
 
|-
 
|-
 
| || Dale Nelson
 
| || Dale Nelson
 
|-
 
|-
| X|| Lisa Nelson
+
| || Lisa Nelson
 
|-
 
|-
| X|| Andrew Statler
+
| || Andrew Statler
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
Line 72: Line 72:
 
===Agenda & Minutes===
 
===Agenda & Minutes===
 
*Welcome  
 
*Welcome  
*Approve Minutes of [[2018-03-16_CDAMG_Conference_Call]]
+
*Approve Minutes of [[2018-03-23_CDAMG_Conference_Call]]
** Approved by Consensus
 
 
*Agenda review
 
*Agenda review
 
*Discussion Topics
 
*Discussion Topics
 
**Publication Request Review: (None Scheduled)
 
**Publication Request Review: (None Scheduled)
*** C-CDA on FHIR Mapping and Profile Update Project
+
**Update on New CMG members nominations  
**** Reviewed PSS [http://wiki.hl7.org/images/c/c7/HL7_Project_Scope_Statement_CCDA_on_FHIR_Mappings_20180322.docx]
 
**** Rick described the project.
 
**** Motion to approve this PSS Rick/Linda 0-0-3
 
**** Lisa will send to HL7 with other project notes in order to start the RFP writing
 
**Update on New CMG members nominations
 
*** SGB needs to approve the letter. Lisa asked Anne to increase the RSVP date to 4 weeks after the SGB approval date. 
 
 
**Asset Inventory Work
 
**Asset Inventory Work
 
***Review progress on [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Document_Architecture CMG Wiki changes] - what's left to be completed? (Brett)
 
***Review progress on [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Document_Architecture CMG Wiki changes] - what's left to be completed? (Brett)

Revision as of 13:50, 6 April 2018

back to CDA Management Group main page

HL7 CDAMG Minutes

Location: Conference Call

Date: 2018-04-06
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)
Facilitator Brett Note taker(s) Lisa
Attendee Name


George Dixon
Jean Duteau
Rick Geimer
Kai Heitmann
Excused Brett Marquard
Linda Michaelsen
Dale Nelson
Lisa Nelson
Andrew Statler
Quorum: Chair +3

Agenda & Minutes

  • Welcome
  • Approve Minutes of 2018-03-23_CDAMG_Conference_Call
  • Agenda review
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publication Request Review: (None Scheduled)
    • Update on New CMG members nominations
    • Asset Inventory Work
      • Review progress on CMG Wiki changes - what's left to be completed? (Brett)
        • Need a CDA logo - no further discussion today
        • Need to modify the top - no further discussion today
        • Jean will update the CDA-IAT info - no further discussion today
    • Review progress toward having a Project Dashboard
      • Linda and Lisa reviewed the messy list of projects and ballotted artifact. The list is a big mess.
      • Can't align ballotted artifacts with PSSs
      • Can't find artifacts on the Master Grid even though the list says they are published and you can find them in google.
      • Finding items in the CDA family on the Master Grid, but they are not on our list
      • Lisa thinks this situation should be reviewed with Dave Hamill
      • Review progress to add NIB artifacts - what is the goal for this list? (Lisa/Linda)
        • Goal is to understand where there are "active" CDA templates defined
    • Discuss project to make recommendations on how to improve the website publishing of CDA artifacts
      • How much control we have to make changes in this page (Andew, info from Lynn)
        • What can we change on the page?
        • Can we change anything inside the search box to have a Family of C-CDA?
        • Can we get stats on the number of downloads of the standard?
      • Andrew has an open question in and expects an answer next week
    • Discuss CDA Product Roadmap - not discussed
    • Discuss cancelling on 3/30 - Linda, Rick, and Andrew will be working. Lisa is away.
      • No reason to cancel the meeting.
    • Planning for May WG in Cologne
      • Monday (May 10th), Q0
        • Architectural Review,FHIR Management Group,Standards Goverance Board,CDA Management Group has been invited to join Technical Steering Committee at the May 2018 HL7 International Working Group Meeting
      • CMG meeting Monday, Q4
        • Will be there: Andrew, Rick, Lisa, Brett, Kai
        • Will not there:Linda, Dale, George
        • Don't know: Jean

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Lisa to send PSS for CCDA to FHIR mapping to Dave Hamill and Wayne along with other project notes
  • Lisa to book a meeting with Dave Hamill to discuss the Project dashboard
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • March 30, 2:00pm ET

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved