Difference between revisions of "2018-03-27 BR&R Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{| style="width:100%; background-color:transparent;" |- | style="vertical-align:top; width:50%" | <!-- LEFT COLUMN --> __TOC__ | style="vertical-align:top; width:35%" | <!--...")
 
 
(44 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 21: Line 21:
  
 
=Attendees=
 
=Attendees=
* xxx (Chair) xxx (Scribe)
+
* Ed Helton (Chair)
*
+
* Hugh Glover (Chair)
 +
* Myron Finseth (Chair, scribe)  
 +
* Julia Chen
 +
* Jean Duteau
 +
* Julie Evans
 +
* Bill Friggle
 +
* Jose Galvez
 +
* Norman Gregory
 +
* Smita Hastak
 +
* Wendy Ver Hoef
 +
* Catherine Hosage Norman
 +
* Robinette Renner
 +
* Gary Saner
 +
* Rik Smithies
 +
* Ron Fitsmartin
 +
* Panagotis Telonis
 +
* Jim Rogers
 +
* Snifu Zhao
  
 
=Agenda Items and notes=
 
=Agenda Items and notes=
  
 
===1. Minutes Approval===
 
===1. Minutes Approval===
 +
Minutes from conference call 13th March approved (Jose; Julie Evans)
  
===2. PSS Review and Approval===
+
===2. Ballot Status===
 +
* Ed Helton indicated that there are copyright issues concerning BRIDG. The BRIDG ballot may need to be postponed until an agreement is made between HL7, CDISC, and ISO.
  
====2.1  ====
+
===3. PSS Review and Approval===
  
===3. FHIR===
+
====3.1 IDMP Models ====
 +
* Progress in 2 outstanding PSS's (Hugh Glover)
 +
** Group discussed possible withdraw of PSS #1338 - for IDMP FHIR resources and to create a new PSS with O&O co-sponsoring.  Jean Duteau motioned to create new and deprecate the old PSS. Rik Smithies second.
  
====3.1 FHIR Tracker Items====
+
===4. FHIR===
* Are there any outstanding?
 
  
====3.2 IDMP Related Models====
+
====4.1 FHIR Tracker Items====
* Development
 
  
====3.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate====
+
* Subject Revision (Julie Evans)
* Development Plans
+
** Tracker 14253. "Problem ResearchStudy.condition cannot be Reference(Condition)". Solution might be to use an element instead of a code.
 +
** Tracker 14314. De-identification of patients within the ResearchSubject resource. Disposition TBD. Jose commented this might require more analysis. Hugh suggested we get back to the person who submitted the comment (Hugo Leroux). Jean Duteau motioned Jose second.
  
===4. Action Item List===
+
''ACTION'': '''Julie Evans''' contact Hugo Leroux
 +
 
 +
====4.2 IDMP Related Models====
 +
* Progress in 2 outstanding PSS's (Hugh Glover)
 +
** Group discussed possible withdraw of PSS #1338 - for IDMP FHIR resources and to create a new PSS with O&O co-sponsoring.  Jean Duteau motioned to create new and deprecate the old PSS. Rik Smithies second.
 +
''ACTION'': '''Boris Brodski''' to close PSS #1338 and manage drafting new PSS
 +
 
 +
====4.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate====
 +
* Report back on initial mapping (Julie Evans)
 +
** Mapping spreadsheet and commentary received back from TCB, Julie is reviewing and finding some points for discussion.  Work is currently on hold due to BRIDG ballot preparation.  Once review is complete will have a further meeting with TCB.
 +
 
 +
====4.4 Medication and Device Information====
 +
* New initiative (Boris Brodsky)
 +
** Hold until Boris returns.
 +
 
 +
====4.4 Clinicians on FHIR====
 +
* ClinFHIR demonstration (Hugh Glover)
 +
** ClinFHIR is a a publically available tool (ClinFHIR.com).  It enables:
 +
*** creation retrieval of FHIR instances which can be stored to a server
 +
*** assembly of multiple resources into a more complex instance (scenario)
 +
*** prototyping of FHIR Profiles and Extensions to help comprehend how a FHIR resource could work.
 +
** The demonstration was curtailed due to lack of time and should be repeated.
 +
  ''ACTION'': '''Hugh Glover'''
 +
 
 +
===5. Action Item List===
 
* Nothing at this time
 
* Nothing at this time
  
===5. AOB===
+
===6. AOB===
* Possible use of the wiki for agendas and minutes (HG)
+
====6.1 Bridgproject.org====
* Revisions to Activity model - continuation from WGM (HG)
+
Nothing to Report back (Hugh Glover)
 +
 
 +
====6.2 Tracking items of interest====
 +
Nothing to Report back (Hugh Glover)

Latest revision as of 09:55, 29 March 2018

Attendees

  • Ed Helton (Chair)
  • Hugh Glover (Chair)
  • Myron Finseth (Chair, scribe)
  • Julia Chen
  • Jean Duteau
  • Julie Evans
  • Bill Friggle
  • Jose Galvez
  • Norman Gregory
  • Smita Hastak
  • Wendy Ver Hoef
  • Catherine Hosage Norman
  • Robinette Renner
  • Gary Saner
  • Rik Smithies
  • Ron Fitsmartin
  • Panagotis Telonis
  • Jim Rogers
  • Snifu Zhao

Agenda Items and notes

1. Minutes Approval

Minutes from conference call 13th March approved (Jose; Julie Evans)

2. Ballot Status

  • Ed Helton indicated that there are copyright issues concerning BRIDG. The BRIDG ballot may need to be postponed until an agreement is made between HL7, CDISC, and ISO.

3. PSS Review and Approval

3.1 IDMP Models

  • Progress in 2 outstanding PSS's (Hugh Glover)
    • Group discussed possible withdraw of PSS #1338 - for IDMP FHIR resources and to create a new PSS with O&O co-sponsoring. Jean Duteau motioned to create new and deprecate the old PSS. Rik Smithies second.

4. FHIR

4.1 FHIR Tracker Items

  • Subject Revision (Julie Evans)
    • Tracker 14253. "Problem ResearchStudy.condition cannot be Reference(Condition)". Solution might be to use an element instead of a code.
    • Tracker 14314. De-identification of patients within the ResearchSubject resource. Disposition TBD. Jose commented this might require more analysis. Hugh suggested we get back to the person who submitted the comment (Hugo Leroux). Jean Duteau motioned Jose second.
ACTION: Julie Evans contact Hugo Leroux

4.2 IDMP Related Models

  • Progress in 2 outstanding PSS's (Hugh Glover)
    • Group discussed possible withdraw of PSS #1338 - for IDMP FHIR resources and to create a new PSS with O&O co-sponsoring. Jean Duteau motioned to create new and deprecate the old PSS. Rik Smithies second.
ACTION: Boris Brodski to close PSS #1338 and manage drafting new PSS

4.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate

  • Report back on initial mapping (Julie Evans)
    • Mapping spreadsheet and commentary received back from TCB, Julie is reviewing and finding some points for discussion. Work is currently on hold due to BRIDG ballot preparation. Once review is complete will have a further meeting with TCB.

4.4 Medication and Device Information

  • New initiative (Boris Brodsky)
    • Hold until Boris returns.

4.4 Clinicians on FHIR

  • ClinFHIR demonstration (Hugh Glover)
    • ClinFHIR is a a publically available tool (ClinFHIR.com). It enables:
      • creation retrieval of FHIR instances which can be stored to a server
      • assembly of multiple resources into a more complex instance (scenario)
      • prototyping of FHIR Profiles and Extensions to help comprehend how a FHIR resource could work.
    • The demonstration was curtailed due to lack of time and should be repeated.
 ACTION: Hugh Glover

5. Action Item List

  • Nothing at this time

6. AOB

6.1 Bridgproject.org

Nothing to Report back (Hugh Glover)

6.2 Tracking items of interest

Nothing to Report back (Hugh Glover)