This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

2018-03-13 BR&R Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


  • Ed Helton (Chair)
  • Hugh Glover (Scribe)
  • Julia Chen
  • Jean Duteau
  • Julie Evans
  • Bill Friggle
  • Jose Galvez
  • Norman Gregory
  • Smita Hastak
  • Wendy Ver Hoef
  • Catherine Hosage Norman
  • Robinette Renner
  • Gary Saner
  • Rik Smithies
  • Ulrike Wagner
  • Mead Walker

Agenda Items and notes

1. Minutes Approval

Minutes from conference call 27 Feb approved (Julie Evans, Norma Gregory 15,0,0)

2. PSS Review and Approval

2.1 xxxx

Jean Duteau presented a PSS from Pharmacy on creation of a logical model as a basis for both the pharmacy medication and BR&R IDMP models. Approved (Jean Duteau, Mead Walker, 15,0,0)


3.1 FHIR Tracker Items

  • Research Study Condition

The proposal is that the use of the Condition resource to represent Study Conditions is replaced by the coded list of Conditions already in place in FHIR. Proposalapproved unanimously.

  • Subject Revision

For more detailed discussion at the next call. ACTION: Julie Evans

3.2 IDMP Related Models

  • The IDMP sub group met on Friday 9th for a general report back. Rik Smithies will do a session to update the group at the WGM in Cologne.

3.3 Lab model in conjunction with Transcelerate

  • Report back on initial mapping (JE)

3.4 Clinicians on FHIR

  • Proposal (HG)

4. Action Item List

  • Nothing at this time

5. AOB

  • - What is this?