This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "20170829 US Realm SC Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst:: US Realm TF Template}}")
 
 
(7 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 37: Line 37:
 
===============================================================================--->
 
===============================================================================--->
 
|-
 
|-
| || Calvin Beebe || ||Keith Boone|| || Hans Buitendijk
+
|x || Calvin Beebe || ||Keith Boone|| x|| Hans Buitendijk
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Lorraine Constable || ||Johnathan Coleman|| ||Ed Hammond
+
|x ||Lorraine Constable || ||Johnathan Coleman|| ||Ed Hammond
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Tony Julian|| ||Paul Knapp|| ||Austin Kreisler
+
| x||Tony Julian||x ||Paul Knapp|| x||Austin Kreisler
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Brett Marquard|| ||Ken McCaslin|| ||Nancy Orvis
+
| x||Brett Marquard|| ||Ken McCaslin|| ||Nancy Orvis
 
|-
 
|-
|  ||Brian Pech|| ||Wayne Kubick|| ||Christol Green
+
|  ||Brian Pech|| x||Wayne Kubick||x ||Christol Green
 
|-
 
|-
|  ||Sandra Stuart||. ||Pat Van Dyke||. || Craig Parker
+
|  ||Sandra Stuart||. ||Pat Van Dyke||x || Craig Parker
 
|-
 
|-
|  ||Danielle Friend||. ||Eric Haas||. || Jenni Syed
+
|  ||Danielle Friend||x ||Eric Haas||x || Jenni Syed
 
|-
 
|-
|  ||Steve Posnak||. ||David Susanto||. ||  
+
|  ||Steve Posnak||. ||David Susanto||x|| John Roberts
 
|-
 
|-
 
| border="1" cellpadding="2" colspan="6" align="left"|'''Visitor/ Name'''
 
| border="1" cellpadding="2" colspan="6" align="left"|'''Visitor/ Name'''
 
|-
 
|-
| || <!-- name 1-->|| || <!-- name 2-->|| ||<!-- name 3-->
+
| || Dave Trepanier|| || <!-- name 2-->|| ||<!-- name 3-->
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="6" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|colspan="6" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
Line 74: Line 74:
 
Administrivia
 
Administrivia
 
*Agenda review
 
*Agenda review
*Review notes from [[2017MMDD_US_Realm_SC_Call]]
+
*Review notes from [[20170613_US_Realm_SC_Call]]
 
*Action Items
 
*Action Items
 +
**US Core Block Vote
 +
*Items for Review
 +
**Draft US FHIR Core PSS
 +
*Discussion
 +
**New day/time for US Realm at San Diego WGM
 
   
 
   
 
Discussion:
 
Discussion:
 
*Review of any outstanding issues
 
*Review of any outstanding issues
 
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
 +
Administrivia
 +
*Agenda review
 +
*Roll Call
 +
**"Bob Thompson" present. Did not respond to requests to announce himself; dismissed from call.
 +
*Review notes from [[20170613_US_Realm_SC_Call]]
 +
*Action Items
 +
**US Core Block Vote
 +
***MOTION to approve: Calvin/Paul
 +
***VOTE: All in favor
 +
*Items for Review
 +
**Draft US FHIR Core PSS
 +
***Any concerns with US Realm being primary sponsor? Lorraine states it's not typical but understands why they did it. Suggests FHIR-I? Need to look at where the bulk of the content is and have them sponsor it. Discussion over who that would be. US Realm shouldn't be responsible for ballot reconciliation. May be significant external content from Argonaut, which ARB would review. Brett suggests that PA could be appropriate while a bit awkward. Suggests that we say in the scope that while US Realm SC is the primary sponsor, but add language to make it clear that the content will be developed within the appropriate WG and ballot reconciliation will occur within those WGs. Discussion over mapping. Brett: We'll clarify the language regarding US Realm sponsorship and reach out to PA to see if they're interested in cosponsoring. Hans asks what version of US core this will be once this is added? Brett: It would still be based on STU3. Perhaps a dot release? Need to clarify. Paul states it might make sense to align with R4. Brett states there is benefit to having an R3 version of these profiles. Discussion over WGs impacted by associated tracker items - looks like Pharmacy and Patient Care. Need to add them as cosponsors as well.
 +
****ACTION: Clarify sponsor language and reach out to PA
 +
****ACTION: Clarify what version of US Core this would be
 +
****ACTION: Reach out to other WGs impacted by the work to offer cosponsorship
 +
***Will review updated document at WGM
 +
*Discussion
 +
**New day/time for US Realm at San Diego WGM: Wednesday Q0
 +
***Wayne unavailable. Remaining comments favorable.
 
   
 
   
 +
Discussion:
 +
*Review of any outstanding issues
 +
  
  
Line 114: Line 140:
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
  
*[[2017mmdd US Realm SC Call]] Tuesday at 1 PM ET
+
*[[20170905 US Realm SC Call]] Tuesday at 1 PM ET
  
 
|}
 
|}

Latest revision as of 14:04, 5 September 2017

back to US_Realm_Steering_Committee
back to US_Realm_Steering_Committee_Conference_Calls

US Realm Steering Committee Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/929752237]

Date: 2017-mm-dd
Time: 1 PM Eastern
Co-Chairs Ed/Brett Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee / Name
x Calvin Beebe Keith Boone x Hans Buitendijk
x Lorraine Constable Johnathan Coleman Ed Hammond
x Tony Julian x Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler
x Brett Marquard Ken McCaslin Nancy Orvis
Brian Pech x Wayne Kubick x Christol Green
Sandra Stuart . Pat Van Dyke x Craig Parker
Danielle Friend x Eric Haas x Jenni Syed
Steve Posnak . David Susanto x John Roberts
Visitor/ Name
Dave Trepanier
Quorum: Chair + 7

Agenda

Administrivia

  • Agenda review
  • Review notes from 20170613_US_Realm_SC_Call
  • Action Items
    • US Core Block Vote
  • Items for Review
    • Draft US FHIR Core PSS
  • Discussion
    • New day/time for US Realm at San Diego WGM

Discussion:

  • Review of any outstanding issues

Minutes

Administrivia
  • Agenda review
  • Roll Call
    • "Bob Thompson" present. Did not respond to requests to announce himself; dismissed from call.
  • Review notes from 20170613_US_Realm_SC_Call
  • Action Items
    • US Core Block Vote
      • MOTION to approve: Calvin/Paul
      • VOTE: All in favor
  • Items for Review
    • Draft US FHIR Core PSS
      • Any concerns with US Realm being primary sponsor? Lorraine states it's not typical but understands why they did it. Suggests FHIR-I? Need to look at where the bulk of the content is and have them sponsor it. Discussion over who that would be. US Realm shouldn't be responsible for ballot reconciliation. May be significant external content from Argonaut, which ARB would review. Brett suggests that PA could be appropriate while a bit awkward. Suggests that we say in the scope that while US Realm SC is the primary sponsor, but add language to make it clear that the content will be developed within the appropriate WG and ballot reconciliation will occur within those WGs. Discussion over mapping. Brett: We'll clarify the language regarding US Realm sponsorship and reach out to PA to see if they're interested in cosponsoring. Hans asks what version of US core this will be once this is added? Brett: It would still be based on STU3. Perhaps a dot release? Need to clarify. Paul states it might make sense to align with R4. Brett states there is benefit to having an R3 version of these profiles. Discussion over WGs impacted by associated tracker items - looks like Pharmacy and Patient Care. Need to add them as cosponsors as well.
        • ACTION: Clarify sponsor language and reach out to PA
        • ACTION: Clarify what version of US Core this would be
        • ACTION: Reach out to other WGs impacted by the work to offer cosponsorship
      • Will review updated document at WGM
  • Discussion
    • New day/time for US Realm at San Diego WGM: Wednesday Q0
      • Wayne unavailable. Remaining comments favorable.

Discussion:

  • Review of any outstanding issues


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved