This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20170728 PLA/CIMI call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 40: Line 40:
 
|X || Calvin Beebe
 
|X || Calvin Beebe
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Lorraine Constable
+
|X ||Lorraine Constable
 
|-
 
|-
 
| || Jean Duteau,
 
| || Jean Duteau,
Line 48: Line 48:
 
| || Tony Julian  
 
| || Tony Julian  
 
|-
 
|-
| || Paul Knapp
+
|X || Paul Knapp
 
|-
 
|-
| || Austin Kreisler,
+
|X || Austin Kreisler,
 
|-
 
|-
| || Mary Kay McDaniel
+
|X || Mary Kay McDaniel
 
|-
 
|-
| || Brian Pech
+
|X || Brian Pech
 
|-
 
|-
 
| || Wayne Kubick
 
| || Wayne Kubick
 
|-
 
|-
| || John Roberts
+
|X || John Roberts
 
|-
 
|-
| || Stan Huff
+
|X || Stan Huff
 
|-
 
|-
| || Richard Esmond
+
|X || Richard Esmond
 
|-
 
|-
 
| || Galen Mulrooney
 
| || Galen Mulrooney

Revision as of 17:45, 9 August 2017

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

'Date: 2016-07-28
Time: 1PM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


X Calvin Beebe
X Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
Rick Haddorff
Tony Julian
X Paul Knapp
X Austin Kreisler,
X Mary Kay McDaniel
X Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
X John Roberts
X Stan Huff
X Richard Esmond
Galen Mulrooney
Linda Bird


no quorum definition

Agenda

  • Introductions
  • CIMI Product Family

Minutes

Convened

Austin presented PLA Product Family PPT outlining the steps for starting a new Product Family

Discussion: - Cancer DTR Group

 Work out as part of the process, hoping this is one of many – focused areas of work
 They are touching many workgroups
 Tie together many topics across and within WGs

- Create a management group

- PLA, in conjunction with CIMI WG, develop Mission and Charter - SGB recruits membership (input from CIMI/PLA)

  Anyone can nominate individuals to SGB for membership

- SGB recommends membership to TSC via CTO - Identify Lead Methodology Group

Action Items:

- PLA present to full CIMI group

   At Sept WGM
   Action Item FOR:  Richard (options)

- Begin M&C, MK to forward to Richard and Stan

   1st cut, ensure all perspectives/specializations are included
   Follow-up call to review the M&C
   Next Call: 2 wks, 1 hour later. MK work with Anne to arrange

- Once M&C is complete, forward to TSC - Plan messaging (socialize) for September WGM


Adjourned

Meeting Outcomes

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved