This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20170728 PLA/CIMI call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst:: PLA Template}}")
 
 
(10 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 13: Line 13:
 
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 PLA Call Minutes''' <br/>
 
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 PLA Call Minutes''' <br/>
 
'''Location: ''' Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371, <br/>https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709  
 
'''Location: ''' Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371, <br/>https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709  
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-mm-dd'''<br/> '''Time: 2PM'''
+
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-07-28''<br/> '''Time: 1PM'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
| colspan="1" align="left"|Mary Kay/ Austin
+
| colspan="1" align="left"|Austin / Mary Kay
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
| colspan="1" align="left"| Anne
+
| colspan="1" align="left"| Mary Kay
 
|-
 
|-
 
| border="4" cellpadding="1" colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
| border="4" cellpadding="1" colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
Line 38: Line 38:
 
===============================================================================--->
 
===============================================================================--->
 
|-
 
|-
| || Calvin Beebe
+
|X || Calvin Beebe
 
|-
 
|-
| || Woody Beeler
+
|X ||Lorraine Constable
|-
 
| ||Lorraine Constable
 
|-
 
| ||Bo Dagnall
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
| || Jean Duteau,
 
| || Jean Duteau,
Line 52: Line 48:
 
| || Tony Julian  
 
| || Tony Julian  
 
|-
 
|-
| || Paul Knapp
+
|X || Paul Knapp
 +
|-
 +
|X || Austin Kreisler,
 +
|-
 +
|X || Mary Kay McDaniel
 
|-
 
|-
| || Austin Kreisler,
+
|X || Brian Pech
 
|-
 
|-
| || Lynn Laakso
+
| || Wayne Kubick
 
|-
 
|-
| || Mary Kay McDaniel
+
|X || John Roberts
 
|-
 
|-
| || Brian Pech
+
|X || Stan Huff
 
|-
 
|-
| || John Quinn
+
|X || Richard Esmond
 
|-
 
|-
| || John Roberts
+
| || Galen Mulrooney
 
|-
 
|-
| || Andy Stechishin
+
| || Linda Bird
 +
 
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 84: Line 85:
 
========================================================--->
 
========================================================--->
 
===Agenda===
 
===Agenda===
Agenda review
+
 
*Notes of [[2016MMDD_PLA_call]] review
+
*Introductions
*notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
+
*CIMI Product Family
**Level of granularity
 
**Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
 
**Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
 
*BAM-lite feedback and review
 
**Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
 
**develop form to request establishing a Product Family
 
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
Convened
+
*Convened
 
+
*Austin presented PLA Product Family PPT outlining the steps for starting a new Product Family
Adjourned  
+
*Discussion:
 +
**Cancer DTR Group
 +
***Work out as part of the process, hoping this is one of many – focused areas of work
 +
***They are touching many workgroups
 +
***Tie together many topics across and within WGs
 +
**Create a management group
 +
***PLA, in conjunction with CIMI WG, develop Mission and Charter
 +
***SGB recruits membership (input from CIMI/PLA)
 +
***Anyone can nominate individuals to SGB for membership
 +
***SGB recommends membership to TSC via CTO
 +
***Identify Lead Methodology Group
 +
*Adjourned
  
 
===Meeting Outcomes===
 
===Meeting Outcomes===
Line 112: Line 118:
 
===============================================================--->
 
===============================================================--->
  
| width="100%" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Actions''' ''
+
|}
*
 
  
|-
+
Action Items:
<!---=======================================================================
+
*PLA present to full CIMI group
|                                                                          |
+
**At Sept WGM
|  NN    NN EEEEEE  XX  XX  TTTTTT      MM    MM  TTTTTT  GGGGG      |
+
**Action Item FOR: Richard (options)
|  NNN  NN  EE      XX XX    TT        MMM  MMM    TT    GG          |
+
***Begin M&C, MK to forward to Richard and Stan
|  NN NN NN  EEEE      XXX      TT        MM MMM MM    TT    GG  GGG    |
+
***1st cut, ensure all perspectives/specializations are included
|  NN  NNN  EE      XX XX    TT        MM  M MM    TT    GG  GG    |
+
*Follow-up call to review the M&C
|  NN    NN  EEEEEE  XX  XX    TT        MM    MM    TT    GGGGG      |
+
**Next Call: 2 wks, 1 hour later. MK work with Anne to arrange
|                                                                          |
+
**Once M&C is complete, forward to TSC
========================================================================--->
+
**Plan messaging (socialize) for September WGM
  
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 
*[[2016mmdd PLA call]]
 
 
|}
 
  
© 2016 Health Level Seven® International.  All rights reserved
+
© 2017 Health Level Seven® International.  All rights reserved

Latest revision as of 17:56, 9 August 2017

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

'Date: 2016-07-28
Time: 1PM
Facilitator Austin / Mary Kay Note taker(s) Mary Kay
Attendee Name


X Calvin Beebe
X Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
Rick Haddorff
Tony Julian
X Paul Knapp
X Austin Kreisler,
X Mary Kay McDaniel
X Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
X John Roberts
X Stan Huff
X Richard Esmond
Galen Mulrooney
Linda Bird


no quorum definition

Agenda

  • Introductions
  • CIMI Product Family

Minutes

  • Convened
  • Austin presented PLA Product Family PPT outlining the steps for starting a new Product Family
  • Discussion:
    • Cancer DTR Group
      • Work out as part of the process, hoping this is one of many – focused areas of work
      • They are touching many workgroups
      • Tie together many topics across and within WGs
    • Create a management group
      • PLA, in conjunction with CIMI WG, develop Mission and Charter
      • SGB recruits membership (input from CIMI/PLA)
      • Anyone can nominate individuals to SGB for membership
      • SGB recommends membership to TSC via CTO
      • Identify Lead Methodology Group
  • Adjourned

Meeting Outcomes

Action Items:

  • PLA present to full CIMI group
    • At Sept WGM
    • Action Item FOR: Richard (options)
      • Begin M&C, MK to forward to Richard and Stan
      • 1st cut, ensure all perspectives/specializations are included
  • Follow-up call to review the M&C
    • Next Call: 2 wks, 1 hour later. MK work with Anne to arrange
    • Once M&C is complete, forward to TSC
    • Plan messaging (socialize) for September WGM


© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved